Arkansas-Pine Bluff will hold its annual National College Honor Society-Chi Alpha Sigma induction ceremony today at the S.J. Parker 1890 Extension Complex Auditorium, beginning at 6:30 p.m.
This year’s class will feature eight student-athletes, who have maintained a cumulative 3.40 GPA or higher for two consecutive semesters and is a junior or a senior.
The class of 2014 will be joining over 32 UAPB student-athletes who were inducted into the Chi Alpha Sigma over the past two years.
2014 Chi Alpha Sigma Inductees
• Emily Antoku — Women’s Soccer (4.0 GPA)
• Elizabeth Perez-Rodriguez — Women’s Tennis (3.96 GPA)
• Michael Wieland — Baseball (3.85 GPA)
• Monica Arcos — Women’s Soccer (3.77 GPA)
• Didier Landry — Baseball (3.73 GPA)
• Makayla Wormley — Women’s Basketball (3.58 GPA)
• Erica Cervantes — Women’s Soccer (3.40 GPA)
The National College Athlete Honor Society, Chi Alpha Sigma, was founded on May 17, 1996 at DePauw University in Greencastle, Ind. Its founding father was Nick Mourouzis, DePauw’s head football coach.