White Hall All-Star Riley Durmon slides under Hot Springs All-Star Reece Turner’s glove during Saturday’s game in White Hall. The White Hall All-Stars went on to beat the Hot Springs All-Stars by a score of 9-5 and claiming the 11-year-old District 3 Championship. White Hall now advances to the State Tournament July 20-26 to be held at the Dickie Lunsford Baseball Complex in White Hall.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Stephens Media LLC or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Stephens Media LLC is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.