• Two cars were damaged in a parking lot collision at First Baptist Church, 8708 Dollarway Road, Patrolman Tommy Kelly said.
Donna Smith of 1075 W. Baldwin, White Hall, was quoted as saying she was leaving the church and her 2011 Hyundai backed into a parked and unoccupied 2012 Toyota owned by Mary Thompson of 2600 OC Drive, Pine Bluff.
• Two pickup trucks were heavily damaged in a collision on Dollarway Road near its intersection with Ruth Cove, Patrolman Brent Bridges wrote in an accident report. Each vehicle sustained an estimated $5,000 in damage.
Aubrey A. Lindsey of 809 Semora Road, White Hall, driver of a southbound 2010 Nissan Frontier, was quoted as saying a southbound 2002 Chevrolet 1500 driven by Jon Wesley Terry of 501 Pebbles St., White Hall, struck the rear of his vehicle. Terry told the officer that Lindsey ran into him, the report stated.
Bridges said Terry was jailed after being charged with third offense driving while under the influence of drugs, refusal to submit to a blood test and careless and prohibited driving.
• George Jason Stane of 170 Poplar Lane, Sheridan, was arrested on the parking lot in the 8100 block of Sheridan Road, Sgt. Sandy Castleberry said, after officers responded to a report of an intoxicated driver in a pickup truck.
Stane was booked into the W.C. “Dub” Brassell Adult Detention Center in Pine Bluff on charges of driving on a suspended driver’s license, drinking on a highway, no proof of liability insurance and an outstanding warrant from Pine Bluff, Castleberry wrote in his report.
• Patrolman Robert Rogers said two SUVs sideswiped on Reynolds Avenue, with one vehicle leaving the scene.
The officer quoted Angela L. Newcomb of 2507 Creekview Lane, White Hall, as saying she was eastbound near Bridges Street in her 2010 GMC Denali when the driver side mirror of a westbound white Chevrolet Tahoe or GMC Yukon struck her left mirror.
Newcomb said she followed the latter vehicle in an attempt to obtain a license plate number, but lost sight of the vehicle on East Baldwin Road. The driver of the hit-and-run vehicle was described as a white female in her 30s or 40s with shoulder-length hair, Rogers said.
• Shannon Leigh Crook, 42, of 1800 Claud Road, White Hall, a dispatcher for the Metropolitan Emergency Communications Association, was arrested and jailed on a first-degree misdemeanor charge of assault on a household member, said Patrolman Robert Rogers, following a domestic disturbance.
The officer quoted Michael Everett Coburn, also 42, of 302 Wesley St., White Hall, as saying he awoke to find Crook stabbing their bed repeatedly with a butcher knife and screaming she was going kill him.
The officer said he counted between 20 and 30 puncture holes in the sheet and mattress on the bed.
• The drivers of two cars that collided at the intersection of Dollarway Road and Little Lane were taken by ambulance to Jefferson Regional Medical Center for treatment of their injuries, said Patrolman Brent Bridges.
The officer said Jason A. Priest of 607 Bridges St., White Hall, driving a 1997 Ford Escort, turned south on Dollarway from Little and drove into the path of a northbound 2013 Nissan Versa driven by James Wesley of 4700 S. Rockwood, Pine Bluff.
• The driver of a 1993 Honda Accord was arrested and jailed following a traffic stop at the intersection of Dollarway and Green Avenue, said Patrolman Dustin Summers.
The officer said he initiated the stop on the vehicle driven by Nikki Schrell Flowers, 38, of North Little Rock, for failure to dim headlights and during a routine check determined the license tag on the vehicle was registered on a Chevrolet Lumina.
Flowers was charged with failure to dim headlights, operating a vehicle with fictitious tags, driving on a suspended operator’s license, failure to register a vehicle and no liability insurance.
• Two trucks collided on Sheridan Road at the Interstate 530 interchange, said Patrolman Robert Rogers, with damage to the two vehicles estimated at $11,500.
Earl Reaves of 2701 Jamestown Drive, Pine Bluff, was eastbound in a 2002 GMC Sierra pickup, the officer said, when the pickup collided with a 2013 Volvo truck driven by Dennis L. Perry of Texarkana, Texas. Perry was turning west on Sheridan from the northbound exit ramp when the collision occurred, Rogers report indicated.
• Lafarius D. Hoskins, 22, of Memphis, Tenn., a passenger in a car stopped for speeding on Dollarway Road at Reynolds Avenue, was issued a misdemeanor citation for possession of marijuana by Patrolman Hornsby.