• A car and a pickup truck collided on Dollarway Road south of its intersection with Colonial Road, Patrolman Stephen Moreau wrote in an accident report. The two drivers declined medical treatment, the report noted.
Moreau quoted James A. Jackson of 509 Kady Road, Redfield, driver of a northbound 1998 GMC pickup truck, as saying he was northbound, and preparing to turn left into a convenience store, when the truck collided with a 1998 Dodge Avenger driven by Ronald E. Cagle of 301 Southeast 10th, England.
Cagle told the investigating officer he was turning south from a bank parking lot and his vision was blocked by traffic stopped for the traffic signal, according to the report.
Each vehicle sustained an estimated $1,000 in damage, Moreau said.
• Patrolman Dustin Summers said he was notified that Berrett N. Harris, 27, of 1113 W. 33rd Ave., Pine Bluff, had been arrested by an Arkansas State Police trooper on an outstanding warrant issued by the White Hall district court, according to Summers report.
The warrant accused Harris of failure to comply with a court order.
• Sgt. Sandy Castleberry said a car and pickup truck collided on the parking lot of Travel Plaza, 8110 Sheridan Road.
The officer’s report indicated a 1994 Oldsmobile occupied by Leroy Bynum of 501 S. Persimmon St., Pine Bluff, was parked at the truck stop when a 2000 Chevrolet pickup truck driven by Ted W. Seale of 5907 Wormack St., Pine Bluff, backed into the car.
• A 2009 Mazda car driven by Josey Bearden of 1618 Arrowhead Road, Redfield, and a 1998 Chevrolet pickup driven by Zachary Vernor of 5020 Sassafras, White Hall, collided as the two vehicles backed out of adjacent parking spaces on the commuter parking lot at the Interstate 530 and U.S. 270 interchange, Patrolman Brent Bridges wrote in his report.
• Two men wanted on outstanding warrants issued in White Hall were arrested — one in Drew County and one in North Little Rock – before being returned here and jailed.
Mack Cleveland Bates, 25 of 4303 Boone St., Pine Bluff, was arrested by North Little Rock police on a warrant issued by the White Hall district court for failure to comply with a court order, according to Bridges, and transported to the Pine Bluff jail and held in lieu of bond.
Patrolman Robert Rogers said Colby Tyler Cargile, 21, of Warren, was arrested in Monticello and was transported to Pine Bluff jail.
• John Taylor Crews, 21, of 3779 Arkansas 114 West, Star City, was arrested on charges of criminal mischief and public intoxication following an incident at the Travel Plaza, 8110 Sheridan Road, Sgt. Sandy Castleberry wrote in a report.
The officer said a sign was damaged by Crews to the extent of $500 in his presence.