• Two pickup trucks collided on the parking lot of the Dollar General Store, 9001 Sheridan Road, according to an accident report filed by Sgt. Sandy Castleberry.
A 2010 GMC truck driven by Marsha Ann White of 308 Dogwood Drive, Sheridan, was struck by a 1993 Chevrolet S-10 driven by Huey P. Shovan of 8800 Camden Cutoff, Pine Bluff, according to the police report. Shovan was quoted as saying he didn’t see the White vehicle as he was backing out of a parking space because of the sun.
• Patrolman Brent Bridges said two pickup trucks sustained minor damage when they collided on the south student parking lot at White Hall High School.
Dillon R. James of 3611 Gravel Pit Road, White Hall, was quoted as saying he was backing his 2013 GMC pickup out of his parking space when Austin S. Powell of 1604 Boastwood Road, White Hall, backed his 2001 GMC into the driving lane to talk to a friend.
• A pickup truck and SUV collided on the south student parking at WHHS, Patrolman Mike Monk wrote in an accident report.
Lyndsie Danielle Koonce of 301 Handly Road, Redfield, driver of a 2012 GMC Sierra, told the officer she was in a driving lane when a 1998 Toyota 4-Runner driven by Gregory Landon Braden of 2609 Victory Lane, White Hall, backed into the pickup.
• Cleo Luster Jr., 62, of 401 W. 13th Ave., Pine Bluff, wanted on a White Hall District Court warrant for failure to comply with a court order, was arrested in Pulaski County, and was returned to Jefferson County by Sgt. Sandy Castleberry and booked into the W.C. “Dub” Brassell Adult Detention Center in Pine Bluff.
Luster was also held on outstanding Pine Bluff Police Department and Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department warrants, Castleberry’s report said.
Two tractor-trailer trucks collided on the exit driveway at the Big Red Travel Plaza, 8110 Sheridan Road, Sgt. Sandy Castleberry said, with each driver giving the officer different versions of how the accident occurred.
Joe Craig Nix of Bastrop, La., driver of a 2010 Peterbilt tractor, was quoted as saying he was in the driveway waiting for traffic to clear on Sheridan Road and released his brakes as he started to drive forward, rolling backward about five inches.
Sigtas Zemgulis of Frankfort, Ill., driver of a 2007 Volvo, said he was stopped in the driveway behind the Peterbilt when the latter rolled back five feet and struck the front of his truck.
One truck sustained no damage and the second had two minor dents in the brush guard on the front bumper, Castleberry said.
• A man pumped $38 in gas into a small SUV at Big Jim’s convenience store, 8006 Dollarway Road, then drove south on Dollarway without paying for the fuel, a clerk told Patrolman Dustin Summers.
The thief was described as a white male in his 50s wearing a white T-shirt and a red baseball cap.
• Summers said he was notified that Kemp Fitzpatrick, 20, of 3211 S. Fir, No. 5, Pine Bluff, sought on a failure to comply warrant issued by the White Hall District Court, had been stopped by a Little Rock Police Department officer.
The officer picked up Fitzpatrick at the Pulaski County Jail and transported him to the W.C. “Dub” Brassell Adult Detention Center in Pine Bluff on the outstanding White Hall warrant.
• Brenda Gail Turner, 54, of 912 Morris Ave., England, sought on two White Hall warrants for failure to comply with a court order, was arrested in England, Patrolman Brian Hornsby wrote in a report.
The officer served the warrants on Turner at the England Police Department, and then booked her into the W.C. “Dub” Brassell Adult Detention Center.