Eight recipients will be honored Tuesday evening at the White Hall Chamber of Commerce’s annual Community Service Awards banquet, according to Tommy Castleberry, chamber president.
The awards include:
• James “Jitters” Morgan Small Business Award;
• W.F. “Jack” Moody Award for community service;
• Clara Burton Education Award to a recipient who works in education;
• Bridges-Socia Memorial Award for Youth to a high school student;
• Youth Award to someone who works with the city’s youth;
• Senior Citizen Award;
• Volunteer Fireman of the Year; and,
• Volunteer Police Officer of the Year.
The banquet will be held at 6 p.m. at the White Hall High School.