• George Bradley Pickler, 40, was arrested on drug and weapons charges stemming from a probe into alleged drug activity at a residence at No. 7 Constitution Ave., police said.
Investigators from the Tri-County Drug Task Force and Pine Bluff police vice and narcotics officers served a search warrant at the house across the street from a neighborhood park and arrested the White Hall man, said Detective Sgt. John Zuber.
A probable cause affidavit indicated that Jefferson County District Judge Kim Bridgforth signed the warrant on Jan. 25. Investigators served it at 10:05 a.m. Feb. 4, adding they found a plastic bag containing a crystal-like substance that field tested positive for methamphetamine, syringes, smoking pipes, several digital scales and a .40-caliber handgun.
District Court Judge John Kearney set a $25,000 bond for Pickler after ruling prosecutors had probable cause to charge him with possession of a controlled substance with purpose to deliver methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia and simultaneous possession of drugs and firearms.
Pickler was ordered to appear in Jefferson County Circuit Court on March 19.
• An SUV and a pickup truck collided on the back parking lot at White Hall High School, Sgt. Sandy Castleberry wrote in an accident report.
The officer said a 2006 Chevrolet Equinox driven by Kaitlyn Elizabeth Owens of 7107 Oxford Drive, Pine Bluff, collided with a 2006 Chevrolet pickup driven by Jacob Christian Rogers of 2890 Deer Lane, Pine Bluff.
• A Jeep and utility vehicle collided in the 8100 block of Dollarway Road, Patrolman Tommy Kelly reported, with no injuries and only minor property damage involved.
Sharon J. Lavergne of 901 Green Oak Lane, White Hall, was quoted as telling the officer she was southbound in a 2004 Jeep when the vehicle was struck from the rear by a 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe driven by Cynthia A. Reed of 511 Green Oak Lane.
• No one was injured in a similar rear-end collision that occurred in the 8000 block of Sheridan Road, Castleberry said.
The officer quoted Robert Hendricks of 6004 Kilcrease, Pine Bluff, as saying he was westbound in his 2006 GMC Sierra pickup truck when it was struck from the rear by a 2004 Toyota Camry driven by Jenny D. McAllister of 4110 Lowman Road, Pine Bluff.
• Jamie Ann Cook, 37, of 205 Arabian Drive, Pine Bluff, was arrested on a charge of driving a motor vehicle on a suspended license and three outstanding warrants after Tim Moak of 2209 Claud Road lodged a complaint that she had taken his 2002 Ford Ranger pickup without his permission, Patrolman Brian Hornsby wrote in a report.
• Crystal L. McDaniel of 3022 Maggie Cove, White Hall, told Patrolman Robert Rogers a deer ran into the path of the 2013 Chrysler 200 she was driving southbound on Dollarway Road and she could not avoid striking the animal, Rogers’ report stated.
The officer estimated damage to the vehicle from the collision at $2,500.