Pine Bluff Arsenal’s Family Morale, Welfare and Recreation has announced new hours of operation for the following services/programs:
- Child Development Center and Youth Programs – Monday –Thursday – 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Summer Camp will follow same hours. For information, call 870-540-2972.
- Arsenal Fitness Center – Monday through Thursday- 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Fridays – 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday – Closed. For information, call 870-540-3778.
- Pine Haven Golf Course – 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week. For information, call 870-540-3028.
- Swimming pool – noon to 7:30 p.m., daily. Swimming lessons will be offered during the morning and evening. For information, call 870-540-3777.
- Army Community Service offices – Monday through Thursday, 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. For information, call 870-540-3217 or 540-3658.
- Army Recreational Lodging – Open daily for guest lodging. Office hours are Monday through Thursday, 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. For information, call 870-540-3008.
- Cool Breezes Concessions – Monday through Thursday, 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Limited items will be served from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.; Friday through Sunday, noon to 7 p.m. limited items. For information, call 870-540-3777.
- Military Personnel Identification Office – Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. For information, call 870-540-3787.
To access programs/services Friday through Sunday, use Pine Bluff Arsenal’s Dexter Gate.