The Pine Bluff Wolfpack won a USSSA 10-under AAA tournament at Burns Park in North Little Rock this past weekend. Pictured are: manager Chad Ursery of White Hall, Kevin Compton of White Hall, coach Drew Merrell, coach John Paul Jeffers and Bralyn Owens of MOnticello, Tink Hence of Pine Bluff, Peyton Ursery of White Hall, Shannon Strickland of Monticello, Austin Weatherford of Pine Bluff, Grant Jeffers of Monticello, Jacob Harrison of Star City, Reid Merrell of Monticello, Walker Brown of Dumas and Cade Chambers of Monticello.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Stephens Media LLC or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Stephens Media LLC is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.