The White Hall 8-year-old All-Stars went undefeated in the Arkansas District 3 7- and 8-year-old Little League pitching machine tournament this past weekend in Hot Springs. They advanced to the state tournament in Bald Knob. Team members include: bottom row from left, Grant Cross, Jack Ryan Williams, Raines King, Joel Brown, Caleb Taylor; middle row, Braylon Johnson, Braiden Akines, Joshua Tomboli, Greg Wolf, Mason Krakau, Creig Crow; back row, coach Bundy Krakau, manager Michael Stephens, coach Chris King and coach Joey Crow. (Special to The Commercial)
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Stephens Media LLC or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Stephens Media LLC is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.