Christina, right, and Anthony Beger, left, of White Hall competed in swimming at the Junior Olympics held in Houston, Texas on July 27-30. Christina earned three gold medals in her team relays, a seventh place in the 200 freestyle, ninth place in the 100 freestyle, 10th place in the 50 butterfly and 11th place in the 50 freestyle. Anthony earned a gold and silver in his team relays, a third place in the 50 butterfly, sixth place in the 50 backstroke, seventh place in the 50 free, seventh in the 100 freestyle, seventh in the 100 butterfly and seventh in the 200 IM.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Stephens Media LLC or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Stephens Media LLC is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.