Reader points out the dangers of flouride


Editor, The Commercial:

Fluoride again — “to be or not to be.”

It is still poisonous, and not necessary for oral hygiene. Itt can be obtained by brushing your teeth with toothpaste, or soda, or mouth wash; that’s hygiene, along with bathing.

Drinking water (8 glasses a day) should be pure. Why are so many bottles of water sold to obtain the pure water? Pine Bluff was once known by its pure artesian water, the best in the state.

Now its medicated (very helpful for those with crowns or plates). So add to that the water necessary for life plus all other “necessary” pills and its a wonder we live long enough to fill the nursing homes.

City dwellers have to pay for water; why should it be poisoned? To get pure water, it has to be bought by the bottle.

Sometimes it would do well to question what we are currently given to eat, drink, breathe or have to pay for “or die!”

Helen Majewski

Pine Bluff