WARREN — Captain Lawrence H. Derby, Jr., United States Navy (Ret) of Warren, Ark. and Hot Springs, Ark. died Wednesday, January 9th in the North Park Medical Center in Hot Springs, Ark. Funeral services will be 1:30 p.m. Saturday, January 12th, at The First Presbyterian Church in Warren. Burial in Oakland Cemetery by Frazer’s Funeral Home. A reception will follow the graveside service at Sue Wagon’s home, 320 South Main Street, Warren. Online guestbook www.frazerfuneralhome.com.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Stephens Media LLC or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Stephens Media LLC is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.