The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department is seeking the public’s help in finding suspects on its Ten Most Wanted list.
According to a department spokesman, those fugitives include the following names and listed in order from 1 to 10 according to seriousness of their alleged crimes:
• Melvin Suell Jr., 31; sought for alleged aggravated robbery and theft of property.
• Earon Brown, 21; sought for alleged aggravated robbery and theft of property.
• William Leroy Windom II, 35; sought for alleged commercial burglary.
• John Martin Sloan, 33; sought for two counts of alleged second degree battery and failure to appear.
• Natoshia Merritt, 25, sought for alleged robbery, theft of property and failure to appear.
• Shamona D. Thornton, 21, sought for alleged hot check violations
• Randall Jodie Williams Jr., 30, sought for alleged hot check violations
• Laura S. Jarvis, 40, sought for alleged hot check violations
• Christina Phillips, 34, sought for alleged hot check violations
• Dina Lea Taylor, 29, sought for alleged hot check violations
The sheriff’s department’s fugitive/warrants division is seeking information leading to the apprehension of the suspects. If you have any information concerning any of the fugitives, please call (870) 541-5351 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. or on the non-emergency number 24 hours a day at (870) 541-5300. Never attempt to apprehend a fugitive, but call authorities. Your name will be kept confidential, the spokesman said.
Tips may also be forwarded online by visiting www.jeffcoso.org and scrolling down to the section entitled Crime Tip Hotline or Submit Via Email and click on the link, which will enable citizens to email information to firstname.lastname@example.org.