Beebe announces 22 appointments
LITTLE ROCK — Gov. Mike Beebe announced 22 appointments Friday.
• Kristin Clark, Russellville, as District Court Judge of the Dardanelle and Danville Districts of Yell County. Her appointment expires Dec. 31, 2014. The position is currently open.
• Edward “Allen” Gordon, Morrilton, as Special Associate Justice to the Arkansas Supreme Court for the case styled TV Guide Online Holdings LLC v. Sharon Roller, Valerie Murphy and Emily Smith. He replaces Justice Courtney Hudson Goodson, who has recused herself from this case.
• Cecil Alexander, Heber Springs, reappointed to the Arkansas Racing Commission. The appointment expires Jan. 14, 2018.
• Kevin Crass, Little Rock, reappointed to the War Memorial Stadium Commission. The appointment expires Jan. 14, 2020.
• Bonnie Hardwell, Magnolia, replaces Terry Williams on the Columbia County Quorum Court, District 8. The appointment expires Dec. 31, 2014.
• Philip A. Hood, Little Rock, reappointed to the Arkansas Workers’ Compensation Commission. The appointment expires Dec. 5, 2018.
• Bob Mouser, Harrison, replaces P.T. Sanders on the Arkansas Lifeline Individual Verification Effort Corporation. The appointment expires March 1, 2015.
• Frank Shaw, Conway, replaces Mark Bailey on the Faulkner County Quorum Court, District 8. The appointment expires Dec. 31, 2014.
• Sherman Tate, Little Rock, replaces Jimmy Newell on the Arkansas Real Estate Commission. The appointment expires Dec. 31, 2015.
• Dawne Vandiver, Little Rock, replaces Carolyn Robinson on the Arkansas Parole Board. The appointment expires Jan. 14, 2020.
To the Arkansas Apprenticeship Coordination Steering Committee:
• Lindsay Brown, North Little Rock.
• Tracy Chambers, Conway.
—Danny Lee, North Little Rock.
—Linda Rushing, Crossett.
—David Stephens Jr., Greenbrier.
These are reappointments and expire Dec. 1, 2016.
To the Criminal Detention Facility Review Committee:
Judicial District #5
—Billy Sorrells, Russellville.
—Paul Turner, Ozark.
Judicial District #7
—Danny Riggan, Malvern.
Judicial District #8 North
—Jimmy Courtney, Hope.
Judicial District #11 East
—Harold “Randy” Goetz, Stuttgart, replaces Amy Branson.
Judicial District #16
—Justin Burge, Batesville.
Judicial District #19 West
—William Trentham, Bella Vista, replaces Ray Culver.
These are reappointments unless otherwise noted and expire Jan. 14, 2017.