LITTLE ROCK — Gov. Mike Beebe named two Southeast Arkansas residents to state boards Monday.
• Chuck Dearman Jr. of Monticello was appointed to the Arkansas Burial Association Board, replacing Summer Brashears. The appointment expires Dec. 31, 2015.
• Donny Ford of Ivan (Dallas County) was named to the Arkansas State Claims Commission, replacing Bishop Steven Arnold. The appointment expires Jan. 15, 2017.
Beebe also named four new members to the Arkansas Service Commission while three others were named to serve another term. The new appointees were William “Trey” Baldwin III of North Little Rock, replacing Joanna Kyle; Kirk Bradshaw of Little Rock, replacing Cheryl Chapman; Michael Drake of Little Rock, replacing Shirley Reed; and Kelley Nosari of Mountain Home, replacing Joshua Manning.
Reappointed were Dr. Virginia Anne Allen of Little Rock, Bruce Davis of Hot Springs Village and Dr. Clint Relyea of Jonesboro. All seven appointments expire Jan. 14, 2016.
Other appointments include:
• Ron Carmack, Heber Springs, reappointed to the Board of Developmental Disabilities Services. Appointment expires Jan. 15, 2020.
• Matt Fair, Maumelle, to the Arkansas Workforce Investment Board, replacing Ricky Belk. Appointment expires Aug. 10, 2014.
• Terry Fuller, Poplar Grove, to the State Plant Board, replacing Lester McKinley. Appointment expires Jan. 9, 2015.
• Normal Gilchrest, Brinkley, reappointed to the Burial Association Board. Appointment expires Dec. 31, 2015.
• Sandra Jackson, Fayetteville, to the State Board of Collection Agencies, replacing Stephen Copley. Appointment expires Jan. 1, 2016.
• Don Keathley, Russellville, reappointed to the Arkansas Apprenticeship Coordination Steering Committee. Appointment expires Dec. 1, 2016.
• Melisa Laelan, Springdale, to the Minority Health Commission, replacing Carolyn Mosley. Appointment expires Jan. 31, 2015.
• Chief Chad Mosby, El Dorado, reappointed to the Arkansas Fire Protection Services Board. Appointment expires Oct. 14, 2015.
• Robert Watkins, West Memphis, reappointed to the State Board of Collection Agencies. Appointment expires Jan. 1, 2016
• Russell White, Alma, to the Criminal Justice Institute Advisory Board, replacing James Allen. Appointment expires Jan.14, 2017.
Beebe also named three to the Criminal Detention Facility Review Committee — two in District 6 and one in District 16.
In District 6, he named Zehra Abbasi of Little Rock to replace Al Garrett and reappointed Glenn Tillman of Bigelow.
In District 16, he reappointed Oran “Delane” Wright of Quitman.
Those three appointments expire Jan. 14, 2017.