The following Jefferson County properties were transferred or sold recently with recording date, amount (if property was sold), owner, previous owner and address of property, according to the Jefferson County Assessor’s Office:
• Dec. 13, $1,000, Roderick Marks and Talauna Marks, Iola Bowie, WATERS E J ADD Block: 014 Lot: 020, Pine Bluff.
• Dec. 12, $396,000, Greenpoint AG LLC, Retail Agronomy Solutions LLC, 14804 U.S. 79 North, Altheimer area.
• Dec. 11, $10,000, Jeremy Enloe and Timi Enloe, Randy Enloe and wife, 1300 Wilderness Road, Redfield.
• Dec. 11, James L. Jones and Barbara L. Jones, Paul A. Prater and Jamie L. Prater, 10417 Dollarway Road, Pine Bluff.
• Dec. 11, Pine Bluff National Bank, Jeanette J. Dollar, 7226 U.S. 79 South, Pine Bluff (Watson Chapel community.)
• Dec. 11, James N. Farrell and Verna Puckett, James C. Farrell and wife, 10811 Lee Springs Road, Pine Bluff
(Watson Chapel community.)
• Dec. 11, Breath of Life Church, First Assembly of God Church Inc., 1313 S. Pine St., Pine Bluff.
• Dec. 11, Breath of Life Church, First Assembly of God Church Inc., 1306 S. Pine St., Pine Bluff.
• Dec. 11, $145,000, Cynthia L. Bennett, Thomas W. Parker and wife, 905 Deer Run North, Pine Bluff.
• Dec. 10, $218,000, Micah J. Deaton and Sheri Deaton, Marvin L. Neal and wife, 1301 Quapaw Drive, Redfield.
• Dec. 10, $115,000, Mark Matthews, Dallas L. Johnson, 503 Harrod Road, White Hall.
• Dec. 10, Michael Marini and Sidney Marini, Vernon Rice, 1301 River Road, Redfield.
• Nov. 30, Latonya Shelton, Bobby Dan Bishop, 610 Spring St., Altheimer.
• Nov. 29, $94,000, Barron K. Cleveland, Bobbie Jean Ballard, 2719 W. 36th Ave., Pine Bluff.