The following Jefferson County properties were transferred or sold recently with recording date, amount (if property was sold), owner, previous owner and address of property, according to the Jefferson County Assessor’s Office:
• Feb. 4, Charles and Betty Anderson (BD), Charles and Betty Anderson, 3800 W. Lake Drive, Pine Bluff (Watson Chapel community.)
• Nov. 7, Melissa Self Scott, Judson Q. Self et al, 2102 N. Bryant St., White Hall.
• Nov. 6, $210,000, Jesse A. Canada and Tammie L. Canada, David L. Weiss, 105 Fawn Cove, White Hall.
• Nov. 5, $85,000, Charles and Betty Anderson, Diane Simmons, 3800 W. Lake Drive, Pine Bluff (Watson Chapel community.)
• Nov. 5, $13,000, Frank and Shirley Washington, Curtis Bunch, SEC 23 TWP 6 S RNG 09 W, Pine Bluff.
• Oct. 30, $5,000, Eugene Davis et al, Maranatha Baptist Church et al, 16 McCool Circle, Pine Bluff (Dollarway community.)
• Oct. 30, $28,000, Garland Trice Jr. and Mary C. Trice, E. Harley Cox Jr. Trustee, SEC 23 TWP 6 S RNG 09 W, 13.490 acres of vacant/agri property, Pine Bluff.
• Oct. 26, $500,000, Dierich LLC, C&A Mobile Homes Inc., 8601 Highway 270, White Hall.
• Oct. 23, $5,000, Walter Newman and Lori G. Newman, Walter Newman and wife, 205 N. Evans Road, Pine Bluff (Dollarway community.)