Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office investigators are attempting to locate a man sought by multiple law enforcement agencies on a variety of charges.
LaDaryl D. Williams is wanted on charges of felony theft by deception and theft of property by Jefferson County and has active arrest warrants from a variety of other agencies.
Major Lafayette Woods Jr. said Williams is also wanted by the Parole Board at Little Rock for a parole violation on charges of being a felon in possession of a firearm and two counts of theft of property, forgery and hot check violations.
In addition, Williams has active warrants from the following agencies:
• Jackson County Sheriff’s Office — Felony larceny in connection with theft by deception;
• Sherwood Police Department — Felony larceny in connection with theft of property;
• Benton Police Department — Felony larceny in connection with forgery and theft of property with a $50,000 cash bond set;
• Saline County Sheriff’s Office — Insufficient funds with a $1,402 cash bond set;
• And the Carlisle Police Department — Traffic-related infractions with cash bond set.
Woods said Williams should be considered armed and dangerous. A reward is available for information leading to his arrest.
Anyone with information on Williams is asked to contact Investigator Mickey Buffkin at 541-5496 or 329-5644 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. After hours, call 541-5300.
Tips can also be forwarded through the Internet at www.jeffcoso.org and scrolling down to the section titled “Crime Tip Hotline” or “Submit Via Email” and clink on the link.