The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department Fugitive/Warrants Division has released a list of the Top 10 Wanted Fugitives and is asking for help in locating these individuals.
Being sought in order from 1 to 10, with date of birth and charges are as follows:
• William Bradley, November 15, 1979, second offense third-degree domestic battery.
• Marsha M. Cole, July 20, 1988, delivery of a controlled substance.
• Mark Davis, Dec. 2, 1988, fourth-degree sexual assault.
• Gwen Fletcher, Aug. 28, 1956, possession of methamphetamine or cocaine with purpose to deliver, possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Ryan Sollars, Sept. 27, 1994, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance.
• John Sloan, Dec, 30, 1978, two counts second-degree battery.
• Freddie Rhodes,Dec, 7, 1967, felon in possession of a firearm.
• Tiah Denton, Feb. 3, 1980, theft of property and two counts of forgery.
• Ronald Maxwell Jr., Sept. 29, 1988, residential burglary and theft of property.
• Joan Peterson, Feb. 5, 1953, 17 counts hot check violation.
Anyone with information about any of these individuals should contact the Sheriff’s Department Fugitive/Warrants Division at 541-5351 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., or the 24-hour non-emergency number at 541-5300. Tips can also be submitted via the Internet at www.jeffcoso.org and scrolling down to the section entitled Crime Tips Hotline or Submit Via Email and click on the link.
Never attempt to apprehend a fugitive yourself.