A Pine Bluff firefighter sprays water into apartment 19 as other fire department personnel check the second floor for fire and occupants after a blaze destroyed the first floor apartment Tuesday evening at Jefferson Heights Apartments. No injuries were reported and authorities believe the incident began as a cooking fire. Special to The Commercial/Mike Adam
Pine Bluff Fire and Emergency Services Department staff spray water into the area above the ceiling of apartment 19 of Jefferson Heights Apartments at 4440 Union Tuesday evening as an exhaust fan removes the smoke from the building. Archie Sanders, owner of Jefferson Heights, was at the scene and said he ‘was glad no one got hurt.’ Authorities believe the incident began as a cooking fire, however the blaze is still under investigation. Special to The Commercial/Mike Adam
Pine Bluff Fire and Emergency Services Department responded to a fire at Jefferson Heights Apartments where no one was injured. Apartment 19 was destroyed in the fire that officials believe began as a cooking fire. An investigation is continuing.