Weekly Jefferson County Road Department, Recycling and Solid Waste Department report.
• Bridge Crew: Checked bridges on State Farm Road, Dudley Road and Lonoke County Road. Trees and debris were cut from around the bridges.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Wilderness and Dogwood.
• Culvert Crews: The road was swept on Donham, Bruce Trail and Rob Roy and a mattress that was illegally dumped was picked up.
• Heavy Equipment Operators: Pushed tire chips at the recycling center getting them ready to be hauled off.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled chips to the landfill.
• Grader Operators: Graded Arrowhead Road, Longbell, Maynard Road, Sell Davis Road and roads in the Wright area, Reba Lane and put two loads of gravel on the road.
• Ditching Crews: Cleaned out ditch on Rob Roy and Target Valley Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut shoulder off of road on Rob Roy Road. Cut grass on Linwood, Noble Lake Road and St. Paul Road.
• Sign shop: Made road signs for Old Star City Road and moved the stop sign on Old Star City Road. Checked roads off of Highway 270 for good road signs and stop signs. Worked in the sign shop.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping on Milner Road, Goodman, Shults, Gatley, Murdock, Samuel, Fallis, Arrow, Snyder, Toler, Gibb Anderson and Pinebergen Roads.
• Bridge Crew: Worked on the bridge on Townsend Road and removed part of the bridge.
• Patching Crew: Patched roads in the Redfield area.
• Culvert Crew and Heavy Equipment Operators: Put a culvert in on Meadow Lark and 14 yards of gravel and bab were hauled in to cover the culvert.
• Truck Drivers: One driver hauled 30 loads of tire chips to the landfill and another hauled 65 loads to be recycled.
• Grader Operators: Graded Mabry Road. Graded Wolfe Road and put two loads of gravel down. Graded Kimmel Road and put one load of gravel down. Also graded Shingle Mill Road, Reba Lane, Old Star City Road and roads in the Wabbaseka area. Graded State Farm Road and Walker Road.
• Ditching Crew: Cleaned out the ditch on Rob Roy Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Mowed grass on Chandler Road.
• Sign Shop: Took safety signs to the crew that was working on Rob Roy Road. Put two bridge signs up on Temple Road at Humphrey for the repairs that will be done to the bridge. Worked in the sign shop making signs.
• Environmental Officer: Checked roads for potholes. Checked for illegal dumping on Wampler Spur Road, Raymond Road, Bruce Trail, Davis Hunting Club Road, Princeton Pike, Claud Road and South Evans Road.
• Bridge Crew: Repaired bridge on Townsend Road, replaced girder with a new one.
• Culvert Crew: Cleaned box culvert on Hooker Road.
• Truck Drivers: Picked up dirt off or Rob Roy Road and hauled it off. Fifty-five loads of tires were hauled to the county landfill.
• Grader Operators: Cut shoulders on Rob Roy Road. Loaded the dirt in a truck to be carried off and swept off the road. Graded the road surface on Gibb Anderson Road, Clint Henderson and Hartley Dump Road. Bladed roads in the Redfield area, Jessica, Nanci Cove, Budwood Ave., and Sweeney Road. • Sign Shop: Put up curve sign, speed limit sign and a slow sign on Shannon Petty Road. Checked the stop sign on Hardin Reed Road, Claud Road and Evans Road.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping and potholes on Thomas Road, Wally, Hardin Reed Road, North Curley, Pony Trail, Kristi Road, Moss Road, German Springs Road and Evans Road.
• Bridge Crew: Finished putting girder in starter decking on the bridge on Townsend Road.
• Patching Crew: Patched in the Redfield area.
• Culvert Crew: Pushing tires/recycled 66 loads of tires.
• Heavy Equipment Operators: Sized pipe on Highway 365.
• Grader Operators: Graded Peaceful Valley, Ty Lane, Sunny Lane, Elderwood Drive, Bearden Road, Reba Lane, Webster Road, Brantley Road, Wabbaseka Road, Hartley Dump Road, Cantrell and Blackwell Road. Put two loads of wash rock on Nanci Cove.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut shoulders on Rob Roy.
• Sign Shop: Made and put up a road sign and stop sign on Ryan Road in Redfield, and put the stop sign back up on Jerico Road.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping, litter and potholes on Evans Road, Cook Road, Elkins, Pinto, North Ridge and Wagon Trace.
• Bridge Crew: Put deck and running boards on the bridge on Townsend Road.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Gravel Pit Road and Pinebergen Road.
• Culvert Crew and Heavy Equipment Operators: Continued on Rob Roy Road to cut the shoulder of the road.
• Grader Operators: County Line Road, Mulberry Grove Road, Webster Road and Jeter Road. Graded part of Summers Road.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled 25 loads of large wash rock from Sanders Quarry to the recycling center.
• Ditching Crew: Cleaned out part of the ditch on Summers Road.
• Sign Shop: Did a one call on Webster Road and the Jefferson County Extension Office. Put stop sign back up on Jerico Road.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping on Milner Road, Sullivan, Whiteaker, Lowman, Summit, Farm Lane, and Temple Road. County Sanitation and Recycling Center
• Processed 82.41 tons of tires (164,820 lb.)
• Hauled in seven tire boxes.
• Hauled in five paper boxes.
• Took out three trash trailers.
• Took in four trash trailers.
• Took out three trash boxes.
• Took in seven trash boxes.
• Took 21.13 tons of trash to Waste Management.
• Project in the back lot — 1,017.45 tons.
• Sent out one truck load of plastic (11.89 tons)
• Set up a booth at Nature Center for Earth Day.
• Set up a booth at White Hall Kid’s Fest.