The weekly Jefferson County Road Department, Recycling and Sanitation Department report:
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Pinebergen Road and in the area around Pinebergen. Filled potholes in the Redfield area, Kearney, NCTR, Kingswood and Culp Road.
• Culvert Crews: Sized a pipe on Pinto Road.
• Heavy Equipment Operators: Hauled tire chips to the landfill.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled 43 loads of tire chips to the landfill.
• Grader Operators: Graded Reba Lane, Gibb Anderson Road and part of County Line Road and spread two loads of gravel on Reba Lane. Graded Summers Road and spread two loads of gravel on the road. Graded Guenther Road and Clint Henderson Road.
• Ditching Crews: Cleaned out the ditches on Hixson Land and Target Valley Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Mowed the ditches on Thomas Road and German Springs.
• Sign Shop: One call was made on Hixson Road and Farm Lane for a stop sign for the ditching crew. Picked up barrels on Townsend Road and took two barrels to Summers Road. Checked the signs on Lee Springs Road.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping on Camden Cut Off, Lowman Road, Lee Springs, Providence Road, Shannon, Henderson, Target Valley Road, Hixson Circle and Princeton Pike. Also checked the roads for potholes.
• Bridge Crew: On Abernathy Road, crew had to remove the top from box culvert, clean out the beaver dam and put the top back on. Checked bridges and cleaned around the bridges in the Humphrey area.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on East and West Gladwin roads and Kenwood.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled gravel from the road department to Walker Road to spread on the road. Hauled 25 loads of tires to the landfill.
• Grader Operators: Graded and spread 36 yards of gravel on Walker Road. Graded Lonoke County Line Road, Murchison and Dudley roads. Graded the road surface on Lisa Lane, Melanie Lane, Weekly, summers Road and Crossett Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Picked up leaves and the items that were thrown out on the side of the road on Thomas Road, Sunset, Princeton Pike, Hardin Reed Road, German Springs and Gravel Pit Road. Also tore out a beaver dam. Cut grass on Earl Chadick Road and McKinney Road.
• Sign Shop: A closed sign was made and put up on Hooker Road where the bridge crew is working on the bridge. Put a stop sign and road sign back up on Belmont Road. Checked the signs on Old Warren Road. Worked in the sign shop.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping on Louis Ramsay Road, Celia, Murdock, Osborn, Charles Wooten, Paper Mill Road, Andrews, Lovelace Road, Sheppard Island Road and Rob Roy Road. Juvenile Court picked up the trash on River Road.
• Bridge Crew: Cleaned up around the Acklin Road Bridge and the bridge on Marshall. The trees and debris were cut away from the bridge.
• Culvert Crew: Installed a 22-by-35 culvert on Longbell Road.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled one load of gravel to Sultana Road and four loads of gravel to Wabbaseka Cemetery Road. Buried chips at the recycling center on Gravel Pit Road.
• Grader Operators: Graded Wabbaseka Cemetery Road and spread 48 yards of gravel on the road. Graded State Farm Road, Randolph and Gilland Road. Graded Sultana and Hooker Road and spread one load of gravel on Sultana Road. Graded Princeton Pike Loop and spread one load of gravel. Graded Moring Road, Adams, Lambert, McCormick and Liska roads.
• Ditching Crew: Cleaned out the ditch on Webster Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut grass on McKinney and Mitchell Road.
• Sign Shop: Put two signs up on Middle Warren Road. Closed road sign was placed on Longbell Road for the culvert installation. Made a one call for Miles Road for the ditching work to be done.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping on Harvey Road, Hyla, Culp, Augusta, Country Lane, Village Drive, Law Road, Ray Road, Ryburn, Rosswood, Bugle Drive, Middle Warren Road, Divoky and Lisa Lane.
• Bridge Crew: Checked bridge on Hartley Dump Road, Crooked Creek Road and Jeter Road. Trees and debris were cut from around the bridges and intersections. Also cut right of way on Crooked Creek Road.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled a load of b-stone to the landfill. Hauled three loads of gravel to Sultana Road and Walton Road.
• Culvert Crew: Installed a culvert on Pinto Road.
• Ditching Crew: Continued cleaning out the ditch on Webster Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut grass on McKinnney and Jim Ford Road.
• Sign Shop: Put a stop sign up at Pine Cone Lane and Middle Warren Road. Put road sign back up at Earl Chadick and U.S. 79 north. Put speed limit sign up on Earl Chadick Road and put a stop sign up at Hixson Road.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping on Griderfield-Ladd Road, Wilbur West Road, Butram, Marshell, Keri Drive, Liska Road, German Springs and Bruce Trail.
• Bridge Crew: Worked on the bridge on Morgan Road and Reed Lake Road and cut trees and debris from the bridge and roadway. Cut trees and debris from the roadway at St. Peter’s Catholic Cemetery.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Culp Road and Sailer Road and used 2.69 tons of cold mix to patch the roads.
• Culvert Crew and Heavy Equipment Operators: Cleaned out a culvert on Gibson Road. Worked at the tire shredder to bury chips.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled gravel to Sultana Road, Walton, Olloway and West Olloway to be spread.
• Grader Operators: Graded Abernathy Road and Cantrell Road. Spread gravel on Sultana and Walton Road. Filled in the washout on Olloway Road and spread three loads of gravel on Olloway and West Olloway. Graded Altheimer East Road, Longbell Road and Willie Jackson Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut grass on Horseshoe Lake Road, McKinney and Jim Ford Road.
• Sign Shop: Made two one call reports for South Evans Road to put signs on the road. Put up a speed limit sign on South Evans Road. Replaced the damaged sign on Old Warren Road. Removed two signs at Humphrey.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping and potholes on Carter Road, Stagecoach, Pipe Line Road, Steadham, Davis, Justin, Mail Route Road, Chandler, Celia, Atkins Lake Road and Stratton Drive.
• Took in three trash boxes.
• Took out two trash boxes.
• Took in three trash trailers.
• Took out four trash trailers.