Weekly Jefferson County Road Department, Recycling and Solid Waste Department report.
• Bridge Crew: Checked bridge on Ferda Road. Cut trees and debris and cleaned off bridge.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Klicrease Road and in the Tamo area.
• Culvert Crews and Heavy Equipment Operators: Installed pipe on Milner Road and cleaned out ditches on Adamson Road.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled 40 yards of gravel to River Road to spread on the road.
• Grader Operators: Graded McIntosh, McIntire Road and levee at Reydell.
• Ditching Crews: Cleaned out ditches on Jason Drive and Wabbaseka Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cleaned leaves out of the ditch on Stagecoach, Birdsong, Atkins Lake Road. Cut grass on Louis L. Ramsay Road, Charles Wooden Road, Atkins Lake Road, Papermill Road and Celia Road.
• Sign Shop: Made and put up signs on Pinebergen Road at Highway 63. Replaced stop sign at Pinebergen Road and Gibb Anderson Road. Made and put up sign at Sunny Lane, Stewart Road, Harmony Church Road on Highway 63. Replaced bridge sign that was damaged on Whiteville Road.
• Environmental Officer: Checked out status of roads with Road Director.
• Bridge Crew: Worked on bridge on Ferda Road.
• Culvert Crew and Heavy Equipment Operators: Installed a culvert on Adamson Road.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled three loads of gravel from Little Rock to Wood Road to spread on road.
• Grader Operators: Shaping up levee at Reydell. Graded the end of NCTR and Pansy, Will Edward Road, Kristen, Brittany, Keb Road, Joanett, Nenning, Hudson Road and Huntley Trail. Graded roads in the Ladd area and put 32 yards of wash rock on Wood Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut grass on Stagecoach, NCTR, Princeton Pike, Hardin Reed and Atkins Lake Road. Tore out a beaver dam and loaded and hauled off the trash. Also cut grass in the Wright area.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping on Boy’s School Road and picked up tires thrown out on the road. Cleaned up dump site on Birdsong Road and checked Claud Road, Kenneth, Jefery, Jo Ann Drive, Double L Road, Dawson, Cannon, Walter Road, Nesby, Longleaf and Willis Road. Checked bridge repairs on Ferda Road.
• Bridge Crew: Removed beaver dam on Mulberry Grove Road and cut trees and debris from Bridge on Mulberry Grove Road and Wilson Road. Checked the bridge on Wilson Road.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on County Roads off Highway 365 south of White Hall. Filled potholes in Kingswood Estates.
• Culvert Crew: Installed pipe on Carmen Road and Mabry Road.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled 36 yards of wash rock to Wood Road.
• Grader Operators: Graded Wood Road and spread wash rock on the road. Graded Sheryl Road, Kady, Handly Road and Hunter Drive. Graded Longbell, Garrett Road and Mulberry Road. Graded Griderfield Road.
• Ditching Crew: Cleaned out ditches on Jason Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Mowed grass in the Tucker area and mowed ditches on Atkins Lane Road.
• Sign Shop: Made and put up a road sign on Howaybee Lane in the Rucker area. Put speed limit signs up on Lisa Lane. Put a no dumping sign on Birdsong and two no dumping signs on Wilson Road in the Wabbaseka area.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping on Brunetti Road, Kotchel, Shelton, Hartley Dump Road, Wabbaseka Road, Vassaur and Blackwell Road. Checked Lebanon Cemetery Road. On Claud Road, trash was picked up by juvenile court workers.
• Bridge Crew: Checked bridge on Townsend, Altheimer East Road and Wilson Road. Trees and debris were cut from around the bridges. Repairs will start on the bridge on Townsend Road and the road will be closed for two weeks.
• Patching Crew: Patched potholes on Kilcrease Road and put a half-load of gravel on the road. Patched potholes on South Evans Road, Gibbins Road and Dial Road.
• Culvert Crew: Installed a driveway culvert for a customer on Camden Cutoff Road and put half-load of gravel on the driveway to cover the culvert.
• Grader Operators: Graded Reynolds Road and spread four loads of gravel on the road. Graded Longbell and Mulberry Grove Road and spread four loads of gravel on the road.
• Ditching Crew: Cleaned out the ditches on Huntley Trail.
• Boom Mower Crew: Mowed the parks at Tucker and Wright.
• Sign Shop: Put yield sign up on Gibb Anderson and Griderfield Ladd Road. Made and put up road sign at Gibb Anderson-Griderfield Ladd Road. Made a one call for Old Star City Road. Put stop sign back up on Townsend and Clements Road. Made Road Closed signs and placed them on Townsend Road because of the repairs on the bridge.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping on Wilson Road, Longbell, Altheimer East, Willie Jackson, Fluke Kelly Road, Mulberry Grove, Tillman and Whiten Road.
• Bridge Crew: Worked on the bridges on Willie Jack Road and Longbell Road. Trees and Debris were cut from around the bridge. Removed drift from the bridge on Altheimer East Road.
• Patching Crew: Cleaned out pipe on Highway 63.
• Culvert Crew and Heavy Equipment Operators: Cleaned out a pipe on Highway 79 north, cleaned out pipe in the Redfield area, on Highway 270 east, Highway 425, and checked pipes across the river on Mulberry Grove Road. Cleaned out culverts on Jay Lynn Lane, Hydra Drive, Culp, Sailor, Augusta, Calloway, Country Lane, Village Drive, Ray, Law, Dickson, Adcock, Meadow Wood, Pine Cone Lane, Divoky Road, Melanie Lane, Fulkerson Drive, Blocker, Welborn, Brown Cemetery Road, Snyder, Primrose, Dial, Gibbins, Gaddy Koonce, Portwing, Wrightsville, Benmor, Bradley, Robinson Drive, Presidents Circle, Sorrels Road and Lakewood Court.
• Grader Operators: Cut trees that were in the Jefferson County right of way on Camden Cut Off Road. Graded Honey Bee Lane, Red Hall, Tower, Cactus, Ferda, Dowd, Fire Department Road, Vandalsen Drive, Tucker Street, Alex Brown and North Pack Road.
• Ditching Crew: Cleaned out ditches on Jason Drive and in the Tucker and Sherill area. Cleaned out ditches on Longbell, Mulberry Grove and Huntley Trail.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut shoulders on Mulberry Grove Road. Mowed ditches in Tucker, Earl Chadick Road and in the Wright area.
• Sign Shop: Put speed limit sign on Spring Lake Road. Made a sign for the bridge in Humphrey on Temple Road.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping on Spring Lake Road, Cross Road, Dyson, Linda Drive, Camden Cut-Off Road, Rawls Circle, Bice Drive, Shine and Rogers Road.
Sanitation and Recycling Center report
• Processed 52.36 tons of tires.
• Hauled in six tire boxes.
• Hauled in five paper boxes.
• Took out three trash trailers.
• Took in two trash trailers.
• Took out three trash boxes.
• Took in three trash boxes.
• Took 12.83 tons of trash to Waste Management