Weekly report for the Jefferson County Road, Sanitation and Recycling Department for Feb. 8 to Feb. 14.
• Bridge Crew: Cleaned out beaver dams on Gillland Road and removed drift from under the bridge, cut trees and debris from bridges on Hartley Dump Road. The area under the bridge was cleaned up and debris was burned.
• Patch Crew: Patched potholes on Lake Dick Road.
• Culvert Crews and Heavy Equipment Operators: Cleaned out culverts on Middle Warren Road and Brinkley Road and measured for a culvert on Webb Road. Also worked at the Road Department on the stockpile as gravel was hauled from Little Rock.
• Grader Operators: Graded and cleaned out culverts on Pointer Road, Walton Road, Deep Bayou Road, Long Bell, Altheimer West, Mulberry Road, Hartley Dump Road, NCTR Road, private roads off of NCTR Road, Swan Lake Road, Wright and Wabbaseka area. Also a culvert was cleaned out on Mail Route Road and Bruce Trail.
• Ditching Crews: Cleaned out ditches on Harlan Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Joe T. Henslee Road, Bennett Road, Benny Loop Road, Moscow area and cut right of way on Summers Road.
• Sign Shop: Road signs were put up on Reed Lake Road and Highway 88, Rob Roy Road and Highway 79. A road sign and stop sign were put up on Clemmons and Love Road. Road signs were put up on Blankenship Road, Bond Road, Noble Lake Road, Cottondale Road, Wyatt Road, Townsend Road at Highway 199. Neighborhood watch sign was put up on Middle Warren Road. Put speed limit signs back up on Rob Roy Road.
Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping on Island Harbor Road, Sullivan Road, Whiteaker Road, McKelvin Road, Jerico Road, Springlake Road, Camden Cut Off, Cross Road, Whiteville Road, Gaddy-Koonce Road, Sorrells Road and the Watson Chapel area.
• Bridge Crew: Inspected bridges on Morgan Road and McEntire Road and cleaned around the bridge cutting trees and burned underbrush and debris at the bridge.
• Patching Crew: Patched potholes in the Redfield area off River Road. Also worked on Lee Springs Road and the Sulphur Springs area.
• Street Cleaner: Went over Teal, Mallard and Irene Streets.
• Culvert Crew: Worked in the Altheimer area removing beaver dams. Equipment Crew: Went to the Altheimer area to clean out beaver dams and worked on the back lot/stock pile.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled gravel from Little Rock to the Road Department.
• Grader Operators: Graded NCTR Road, Peaceful Valley Road, Sunny Circle, Lisa, Ty, Melanie, Bearden, Will Edward, Patsy, Nelling, Jessica, Shingle Mill Roads. Also Joanett, Keb, Kristen, Jessica, Nancy, Nancy Cove, Wolfe Roads and the Wabbaseka area.
• Ditching Crew: Cleaned out ditches on Harlan Road, Wabbaseka Road, and Mabry Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Mowed ditches on Bennett, Morrow and Richmond Core Roads.
• Sign Shop: Put up signs on Middle Warren Road and the Highway 54 area.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping on Norht Pinewood, South Pinewood, Mayhan Road, Jason Road, Cross Road and Raintree Road.
• Bridge Crew: Bridge foreman inspected bridges on Wood Road. On Watkins Road trees were cut back and debris was cut back from the bridge. On McKinny Road, water was drained off the road.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes in the Meadow Pond Road area, Claud Road and Raydean Road.
• Culvert Crew: Repaired washouts on Target Valley Road. Installed culverts on Webb Road and cleaned leaves out of the culvert on Brinkley Road. Unstopped culverts on Robinson Road, McFadden Road, Presidents Circle, Whipporwill Road and Sweeney Road.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled gravel from Little Rock to the Road Departmetn and also to Lisa Lane and Celia Road.
• Grader Operators: Put gravel on Lisa Lane, Celia Road, graded Wabbaseka Road area, Redfield area, Handly Road, Craig Road, Hunter Road, Campbell Road, Aarowhead Road, Cantrell Road and State Farm Road. • Ditching Crew: Cleaned out ditches in the Wabbaseka area.
• Boom Mower Crew: Mowed ditches on Wabbaseka Road and Richmond Core Road.
• Sign Shop: Put up signs on Trulock Road, Earl Chadick and Highway 79, stop sign at Watkins Road, across the river sign on Shine Road. Put a stop sign back up on Bruce Trail and Princeton Pike Road. Put bridge marker up at Jefferson Parkway. Competed the day making signs in the sign shop.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping in the Redfield area, NCTR Road, Jefferson area, White Hall area, Bruce Trail, German Springs Road, Gravel Pit Road, Highway 365, Highway 104 and Highway 270 west.
• Bridge Crew: Inspected the bridge on Wood Road. Cut trees and debris from bridge on Bennett Road, Carlee Road, Red Hunter Road and Woods Road.
• Patching Crew: Cleaned out culverts at Rankin Store North.
• Culvert Crew: Repaired washout on Watkins Road. Cleaned out culverts on Old Warren Raod, Forrest Oak Drive, Whiteville Road, Primrose Donham Road, Toler Road, Quail Meadows Road, Ty Lane, Harmony Church Road, McCosleky Road, Middle Warren Road and Divoky Road.
Equipment Operators: Loaded trucks from the stock pile at the Road Department.
• Gravel Hauled: From Little Rock to the Road Department. • Grader Crews: Graded Gibb Anderson Road and cut ditches. Cleaned out culverts in the Wright area and NCTR Road. Also inspected Rick Road, Lambert Road, Webster Road, Brantley Road, Summer Road, Deer Lane, Rado Road, Wallace Road, North and South G. L. Davis Road, C. C. Road, Jed Road, Whiteaker Road, Shine Road, Ty Lane, Sunny Circle, Elderwood Drive and Skoal Road.
• Ditching Crew: Ditched on Wabbaseka Road and Mabry Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Mowed ditches on Richmond Core Road and Sell Davis Road.
• Sign Shop: Put road signs up at Rosswood Road and Hazel Street, Bugle and Middle Warren Road. Repaired damaged Neighborhood Watch sign on Middle Warren Road. Put stop sign reflectors up at Hazel and Rosswood intersection, Bugle, Evans Road. Checked for signs to be replaced on Highway 425. Made four signs for the tire shredder.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping on Blithe Road, Lee Springs Road, Camden Cut Off, Ferda Road, in the Tucker area, Wright area, Earl Chaddick Road, in the Sherrill area, Mitchell Road and Joe T. Henslee Road.
• Bridge Crew: Checked bridges and cut debris from the bridge on BlueRoad, Jeter Road and Wabbaseka Road.
• Patching Crew: Patched on Irene Road off of Highway 425, Wheeler Chapel Road and Ray Dean Road.
• Culvert Crew: Cleaned out culverts on Riverside, Clint Henderson, Sell Davis, Marion, Maynard, Archer, Watkins, Red Hal, Ferda and Laura Lane.
• Equipment Operators: Worked on the back lot/stock pile.
• Gravel Hauled: To Aarowhead Road off of River Road, Blackwell and Celia Road.
• Grader Operators: Put base and gravel on Aarowhead Road. Graded Ellison Road, County Farm Road, Garrett Road and Blackwell Road and put gravel on the road.
• Ditching Crew: Mabry Road. • Boom Mower Crew: Checked pipes on Sell Davis and Ferda Road. Cut limbs on Providence Road.
• Sign Shop: Put road sign and stop sign on Curley Road. Replaced road signs on Evans Road, Claude Road and put stop sign and road sign on Whitmore Road.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping in the Highway 425 south area, Pleasant Drive, Pine Cone subdivision, and in the Ladd Community.
Sanitation and Recycling Center
• Processed 49.49 tons of tires (98,980 pounds)
• Picked up one trash box at Wabbaseka
• Hauled in nine tire boxes.
• Hauled in three paper boxes.
• Picked up trailer load of cardboard from Hunter’s Refuge.
• Bailed 19,520 pounds of cardboard (9/76 tons).