Roads repaired by the Jefferson County Road Department last week are as follows:
• Patching Crew: Resurfaced Irene Road by putting chips and seal on the road.
• Culvert Crews and Heavy equipment Operators: Cleaned a culvert out on Pine Cone Road. The ditch was surveyed on Wrightville Road.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled one load of sealing chips to Irene Road from Jefferson County Road Department.
• Grader Operators: Graded County Line Road, Walker Road, Hartley Dump Road, Wabbaseka Road, State Farm Road, Jeter Road, Bruce Trail and Wampler Spur Road.
• Ditching Crew: Got a tree out of the ditch on Rayhan Road and cleaned up the debris.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut the grass on Earl Chadick Road, Belmont Road and Tas Road.
• Sign Shop: Put road sign up on Belmont Road and made signs for the recycling center.
• Because of the volume of calls coming in for ditching work and road repair, Jefferson County Road Department employees worked on Saturday to complete the work that had been requested.
• Grader Operators: Graded South Gilliand Road, Lonoke County Line Road, Murchison Road and Willey Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut grass on South Pack Road, North Pack Road and Horseshoe Lake Road. Cut brush and trees and cleaned up at the Stewart Chapel Cemetery.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Cantrell Road and Boys Training School Road with cold mix.
• Culvert Crew: Continued the dirt work at the new sheriff’s office.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled three loads of sealing chips to Clint Henderson Road.
• Grader Operators: Graded Ellison Road, Blackwell Road, McEntire Road and Huntley Trail. Graded Clint Henderson Road and resurfaced the road with a chip and seal surface.
• Ditching Crew: Cut ditches on Chandler Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut grass on Earl Chadick Road, Glover Pipkins Road and Townsend Road.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Clint Henderson Road and Gilliand Road with cold mix.
• Culvert Crew: Arkansas One Call was done on Sorrells Road and Woodhaven Road for the repairs that will be done to these roads.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled three loads of sealing chips to Gilliand Road.
• Grader Operators: Graded Tom Harvill Road, Marshall Road, Acklin Bridge Road, Harlan Road, Crumpton Road, Cottonwood Church Road, Pointer Road, Wright Road, Deep Bayou Road and Melanie Lane. Cut the right of way on Moscow Store Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut the grass on Earl Chadick Road, Archer Road, Townsend Road and Clemmons Road.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Gilliand Road and Clint Henderson Road with cold mix.
• Culvert Crew and Heavy Equipment Operators: Worked at the new sheriffs’ building putting in a curb.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled two loads of river rock to Brunetti Road to be used to fill in the washout at the bridge. Also hauled a load of broken up concrete to put at the entrance to the bridge on both sides to keep traffic from going over the bridge. Even with signs out stating no thru traffic, traffic was still trying to go over the bridge.
• Ditching Crew: Cleaned out the ditches on Old Star City Highway. Removed tree limbs from the ditch on Rayhan Road and cleaned gravel out of the ditch on Whiteaker Road.
• Grader Operators: Graded Donna Road, Nichols Road, Liska Road, Hardin Park, Tank Road, Richard Alan Road, Huntley Trail, Cantrell and Wabbaseka Cemetery. Graded Carlee Road and put one load of wash rock on the road. Cut the right of way on Winston Road. Graded Kinley Road and spread one load of SB2 on the road.
• Sign Shop: Put signs out to block toe entrance of the bridge on Brunetti Road. No thru traffic signs were put on both sides of the bridge because the bridge is out.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Radean Road.
• Culvert Crew and Heavy Equipment Operators: Buried tires at the recycling center.
• Grader Operators: Graded Huntley Trail, Terra Road, Sunset Road, Hudson Road, Abernathy Road, Hooker Road, Griderfield Road, Johnson Road, Winston Road. Cut right of way on Winston Road. • Boom Mower Crew: Cut grass in the ditches on West Clemmons Road and Love Road.
• Sign Shop: Put a speed limit sign on Target Valley Road. Took barricades to sheriff’s building site to control traffic. Made signs for the recycling department.
County Recycling Report
• Jefferson County ground a total of 65.23 tons of tires
• Jefferson County 24.99 tons
• Get Rid of It/Waste Management 40.24 tons
• Hauled in seven tire boxes, eight paper boxes and one trash box
• Hauled three trash trailers in, sent three trash trailers out
• Hauled 8.94 tons of trash to Waste Management
• Recycling paper took in, 4.23 tons
Recycling paper sent out, 20.57 tons (paper and cardboard)