Weekly Jefferson County Road Department and Recycling Report
• Bridge Crew: Checked bridge on Cornerstone Road, Swan Lake Recreational Road, and cut trees and debris from around the bridges. The right of way was cut on Swan Lake Recreational Road.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Hardin Reed Road, Ashley Road, Providence Road and Kingswood Estate.
• Culvert Crew and Heavy Equipment Operators: Cleaned out ditches in Humphrey.
• Truck Drivers: Pushed tires together to bury them. Hauled 33 loads of tire chips to the back of the recycling center to bury them.
• Grader Operators: Graded Nesby Road, Adamson, Willis, Gray, Nichols Road, Whitehead and Simmons Road. Spread 54 yards of gravel on the roads. Graded Sleepy Hollow, Kindness and Otto Hall Road. Graded Pine Meadow Road, G. L. Davis, Shine and Fallis Road. Graded roads across the river Tom Harvill Road, Marshall Road, Acklin Bridge Road, Harlan and Freeman Road.
• Ditching Crew: Cleaned out the ditches on Farm Lane and Olloway Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut grass on Earl Chadick Rpad, Winston Road and in the Moscow area.
• Sign shop: Made Neighborhood Watch signs.
• Environmental Officer: Checked Shotgun Trail, Moscow Store Road, W. Bitley Road, Tamo River Road, O’Brient Road, Carman and Mabry Roads for illegeal dumping and trashy yards.
• Bridge Crew: Checked the bridge on Wrape Road and cut trees and debris from around the bridge. On Reydell Road, a beaver dam was cleaned out, trees and debris were cut from around the bridge.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on the north end of Gilliand Road and Tabernacle Road.
• Culvert Crew and Heavy Equipment Operators: Sized a pipe on Shannon Road. Cleaned out ditches in Humphrey.
• Ditching Crew: Cleaned out ditches on Target Valley Road.
• Truck Drivers: Worked at the tire shredder, buried 96 loads of tire chips.
• Grader Operators: Graded Townsend, Cantrell Road. Graded Boudra Drive and put two loads of gravel on Boudra Drive. Graded Whitehead and spread three loads of gravel on the road. Graded Simmons Road and spread one load of gravel on the road. Graded Rado Road, Providence, Deer Lane, Whiteaker Road, Blackwell and Ellison Roads.
• Boom Mower Crew: Mowed ditches on Earl Chadick, Glover-Pipkin Road and Moscow South Road.
• Sign Shop: Put road sign and stop sign back up at the intersection of Webb Road and Joe T. Henslee Road. Made one call report for Old Warren Raod. Put two speed limit signs and one slow children at play sign up on Evans Road.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping on Osborn Road, Crofford, Wilbur West, Deep Bayou, Hale Drive, Rob Roy Road, Collier Lee Road, Reed Lake Road, Swan Lake Road and Planting Road.
• Bridge Crew: Checked bridge on Cornerstone and cut debris from the Rail Road Overpass Bridge.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Tabernacle Road, Thomas Road and Jefferson Parkway.
• Culvert Crew: Measured for culverts on Palomino, Shannon Petty and Target Valley Roads. • Truck Drivers: Hauled 96 loads of tire chips to the back of the recycling center to be buried.
• Grader Operators: Graded Harvey Road, Collier Lee, Cottonwood, Crumpton, Wiley, Altheimer Cemetery Road. Plowed up Chandler and Byrd Road and made them gravel roads and put two loads of red gravel and bab mix on the roads. Graded Ladd Road, Dailry, Straughn, Ty Lane, Klie, O’Brient and Peaceful Valley Road.
• Ditching Crew: Cut ditches on Chandler Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut grass on Earl Chadick and Newton Road.
• Sign Shop: Made Neighborhood Watch signs.
• Bridge Crew: Checked the Little Flood Gate and cut tree and debris from the dam. At the bridge on Cornerstone Road, the trees and debris were cut away from the pipes. Checked Louis L. Ramsay Road and cut debris from Rail Road Overpass.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Kingswood Estate and Musgrove Road.
• Culvert Crew: Pushed tires at the tire shredder.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled 30 loads of tire chips to the tire shredder and buried them. Hauled gravel to Chaney Road in Redfield.
• Grader Operators: Guenther Road, Danaher, Vaugine and Payne Road across the river. Graded Noble Lake Road, Sunny Lane, Sunny Circle, Elderwood Drive, Bearden Road, Janie, Weekly, Lisa Lane, Melanie Lane and in the area around Highway 63 south. Spread 20 loads of gravel on Chanel Road and Byrd Road.
• Ditching Crew: Cleaned out the ditch on tabernacle Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut grass in the ditches on Horseshoe Lake Road, Glvoer-Pipkikn and South Pack Road.
• Sign Shop: Put up signs on Adams Road and Ashley Road. Made five Neighborhood Watch signs and donated them to the Neighborhood Watch program. • Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping on Guenther, Mitchell, Peek Road, Vaugine, Horseshoe Lake Road, South McKinney Road, North Pack Road, Marlow, Bennett, Richmond Core and Earl Chadick Road. May 2
• Bridge Crew: Checked the bridge on Harvey Road and cut trees and debris from around the bridge.
• Patching Crew: Cleaned out a pipe on Princeton Pike.
• Culvert Crew and Heavy Equipment Operators: Installed culverts on Target Valley Road and Shannon Petty Road and Palomonio Road. Hauled 25 loads of gravel to put in the culverts.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled 66 loads of dirt to cover up the tires at the back of the recycling center.
• Grader Operators: Spread four loads of gravel on Chaney and Byrd Road. Graded Bayou Meto Recreational Road across the river. Graded Celia and Osborn Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Mowed ditches on McKenney Road, Winston and Townsend Road.
• Sign Shop: Made one call for Chaney and Byrd Road to put up signs on the road. Put slow children at play signs up on Chaney and Byrd. Also put up speed limit signs on Chaney Road and Byrd Road. Made a sign for the new recycling bin at the road department for plastic bottles.
• Enviromental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping and cluttered yards on Wood Road, Simms, North Pack, Joe T. Henslee, Wilbur West, Gibb Anderson, Guenther, South McKinney, Morgan and Rob Roy Road.
Jefferson County Recycling Report
• Two trash boxes in.
• Five trash boxes out.
• Three trash trailers in.
• Three trash trailers out.
• Six paper boxes.