Weekly County Road Department and Recycling Report
• Bridge Crew: The right of way was cut on Ashley Road, Laura Lane, Star Dust Trail and Olloway Road.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Earl Chadick Road, Sullivan, Quail Meadows and Gibbins.
• Culvert Crews and Heavy Equipment Operators: Removed a tree on Jacob Road. Added an extension onto a culvert and used eight yards of gravel to cover the culvert.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled three loads of gravel to Rob Roy to spread on the road. Compost was spread on the clay areas at the recycling center.
• Grader Operators: Graded Rob Roy and spread 14 loads of gravel on the road and used 15 tons of hot mix to repair the road. Graded Pointer, Wright, Walton, Old Star City Road, Carlee, Watkilns, Morrow Road, Bennett Road, Mitchell, Lessell Road and Morris Chapel Road.
• Ditching Crews: Sprayed around the bridges and signs with herbicide to kill the weeds and grass on Rob Roy, Ormond, Celia, Atkins Lake Road, Noble Lake Road, Blankenship Road, Tamo River Road, Mabry, West Bitely, Fugate, Carman, O’Brient, Newton, Swan Lake Recreational Road, Florene, Wrape Road, Reydell, Acorn, Hannaberry Lake Road, Jacon, Gibson and Lucky.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut grass in the ditches on State Farm Road, East Pointer Road, POtpouri and Deep Bayou Road. • Environmental Officer: Checked roads for illegal dumping and trashy yards on Pinebergen, Wilbur West, Old Star City Road, Moscow Store Road, West Birely, Tamo River Road, Carman, Stratton and Celia Road.
• Because of the large volumn of calls from the damage done by heavy rains, a crew went out Saturday to patch Wagon Trace, Kingswood Estate and Old Star City Road.
• Bridge Crew: The right of way was cut on Middle Warren Road. The trees and debris were cut from around the pipe on Farrell Road and on Little Bayou where it meets the flood gate. The trees and debris were cut away from the dam.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled three load of gravel from the Road Department to Rob Roy.
• Grader Operators: Graded roads on Watkins, Riverside Drive, Archer Road, Maynard Road, Campbell, North Pack Road, McGaughy Road, Hooker, Lee Berry Road, South Sassafrass Trail and North Sassafrass Trail, Crain Cove Road and Pine Creek Lane. Continued work on Rob Roy. Bad spots were dug out and and the shoulders were repaired. Three loads of gravel was spread on the road and two loads of hot mix 29.57 tons were used to repair the road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Grass was cut on Potpouri Road, Deep Bayou Road, Gilliand, Harley Dump Road and Burnette Road.
The grass and weeds around the bridges and signs were sprayed with herbicide to kill the debris on Griderfield Ladd Road, Wilbur West, Gibb Anderson, Pinebergen, Old Star City Road, Jefferson-Lincoln County Line Road, McEntire, Wheeler Chapel Road, McDonley, Steep Bayou, PointerRoad, Wright Lane, Mallard, Teal, Osage and Irene Drive.
• Sign Shop: Road signs were put up on Tank Road, Stokes Road, Castro Road, Clark Road and Shelva Road. The signs were checked on Gravel Pit Road to make sure they were in good condition. Made a one call for Langrell Road and Old Star City road so that signs could be put up. Checked signs on Highway 63.
• Environmental Officer: Roads were checked for illegal dumping pn Forrest Drive, Osborn, Hardin Reed Road, Tank Road, Moss Road, McGarity Road, Pony Trail, Princeton Pike, Hardinwood Drive, Adams Road, Everster Road and Moring Road.
• Bridge Crew: The trees and debris were cut from around the bridge on Ellison Road. On Blackwell Road and Blue Rock Road the debris was cut away from the pipe. The right of way was cut on Old Warren Road.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled river rock to Hooker Road and hot mix to Rob Roy.
• Grader Operators: Graded Abernathy, Richmond Core Road, Webb Road, Simms Road, Fisher Adams, Shady Grove Church Road, Wood Road, Clark Thomas Road, East Baldwin Road, Horn Drive, Skoal, Sweeney, Arabian Drive, Wishbone Farm Road, Jefferson Cemetery Road, White Hall Saddle Club Road, Natalie Road. Two loads of white rock were spread over Hooker Road.
The shoulder on Rob Rob Road was repaired using 42.72 tons of hot mix.
• Ditching Crew: The ditches were cut on Chandler Road.
Sprayed herbicide on the grass and weeds on Abernathy, Johnson, Belmont, Tas, Moscow Store Road, Clemmons, Townsend, Kile, Winston, St. Raphael Road, Sunny Lane, Harmony Church Road, Middle Warren Road, Pine Cone, Rosswood, Quail Meadow and Donham.
• Boom Mower Crew: The grass was cut on Griderfield Ladd Road, McDonley Road, Gilland and Walker Road.
• Sign Shop: Signs were made and installed on Clemmons Road. Checked highway 65 south and highway 199 in the Tamo area for missing signs. Did two one calls on West Baldwin Road to put signs up. Road signs were put up on Tobe Road and Charles Road.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping and trashy yards on Boudra Drive, Harmony Church Road, Providence Road, Crossett, Summers, Lee Springs Road, Rado Road, Fallis Road, McKelvin, Lowman Road and Kevin Road.
• Griderfield Ladd Road and Gibb Anderson Road were cleaned up by the juvenile court clean team. They picked up trash on both roads.
• Bridge Crew: Checked the bridge on Acklin Bridge Road and cut rees and debris from around the bridge and intersection. The right of way was cut on Middle Warren Road.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled gravel to Chandler and Mail Route Roads.
• Grader Operators: Graded TSA Road, Paper Mill Road, spread two loads of gravel on Chandler Road after it was graded. On Mail Route Road, one load of gravel was sperad after it was graded.
Repaired the shoulders on Rob Roy Road using 45.49 yards of hot mix.
• Boom Mower Crew: The grass was cut on Paper Mill Road and Clint Henderson Road.
• Sign Shop: Made and put up road signs on Sherry Lane, Bearden Road, Country Place, Sandy Bayou Road and Ritchwood Drive on highway 63. Checked signs on highway 54.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping on Rosswood Road, Divoky Road, Lisa Lane, Melanie Lane, Weekly Road, Pine Cone Lane, Whitrmore Road, Regalia Drive, Ty Lane, Gibb Anderson, Wilbur West, South Evans Road and Weekly Road.
• Bridge Crew: Cut right of way on Old Warren Road. Checked the bridge on Acklin Bridge Road and Marshall Road and cut the debris around the bridge. Also sprayed the area with herbicide to kill the grass and weeds.
• Culvert Crews and Heavy Equipment Operators: Cleaned out the culvert on South Pinewood and Dixon Lane. Repaired washout on Rayhan and Trulock Bay Road and used six yards of gravel and bab.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled four yards of gravel and bab to Port Road and Ryburn Road to repair wash out.
• Grader Operators: Graded Garrett Road and Townsend Road. Longbell Road was graded after it was plowed up. After TSA road was graded, one load of gravel was spread on the road.
• Sign Shop: Made signs for the recycling center program and for the Rob Roy Road project.
• Enviromental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping on Archer Road, Joe T. Hensley Road, Earl Chadick Road, Watkins Road, Horseshoe Lake Road, South McKinney Road, Jim Ford, Mitchell, McFadden, Hargis Road and Moore Road.
• Brought in seven tire boxes.
• Brough in two trash boxes from the Clean-Up at Altheimer.
• Brought in three paper boxes.
• Brought in three trash trailers.
• Carried out three trash trailers.
• Jefferson County brought in 32.8 tons of tires.
• Get Rid of It brought in 50.34 tons of tires.
• Cut up 50 tractor tires.