The roads that were repaired by the Jefferson County Road Department for the week of July 19-July 25.
• Bridge Crew: The right of way was cut on Middle Warren Road and Camden Cutoff Road.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Cornerstone Road, Lee Springs Road and Winston Road.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled gravel from Little Rock to Minton Road, Gorman Road, Simmons Road and Poplin Road.
• Grader Operators: Graded Wabbaseka Road, Clint Henderson Road, Deer Lane, Shine Road, Whiteaker Road, Gibb Anderson Road, Mark Twain and Parkside Road. Milton Road, Gorman Road, Simmons Road and Poplin Road were graded and five loads of gravel was spread on the roads. Wilson Road was ground up, graded and rebedded and 54 yards of gravel was spread on the road.
• Ditching Crews: Cleaned out the ditches on Old Star City Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: The grass was cut on Riverside Road, St. Mary Catholic Church Road, Fairfield Road, Celia Road and Atkins Lake Road.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping and trashy yards on White Hall Saddle Club Road, Ussery Road, Reynolds Road, Sheryl Road, Morrison Road, Kearney Road, River Road, Chaney Road, Milburn Road, Byrd Road, Pipeline Road, Hyde Road, Lee Berry Road, German Springs Road, Castro Road, Willard Road and Bruce Trail.
• Bridge Crew: The trees and debris were cut from around the bridge on Reed Lake Road.
• Patching Crew: Cold mix was used to fill potholes on Winston Road, Tamo River Road and Camden Cut Off.
• Culvert Crew & Heavy Equipment Crew: Made a one call report on Shine and Pointer so repairs can be done on these roads. A culvert will be put on Shine Road and ditching will be done on Pointer Road.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled gravel from Little Rock to Wilson Road to spread on the road.
• Grader Operators: Graded Pine Meadow Road, Jericho, Ty Lane, Dial Road, Diary Road, Chaney Road, Byrd Road, Wilson Road and spread 48 yards of gravel on Wilson Road.
• Ditching Crew: Cleaned out the ditches on Pointer Road.
• Boom mower Crew: The grass was cut on St. Mary’s Catholic Church Road, Quattlebaum, North Pakc Road, Beale Street, Bush Road, Vine Road, Sell Davis Road, and Atkins Lake Road.
• Sign Shop: A one call was done for Reynolds Road for the bridge repair. Two chevron signs were placed on Stedham Road and one curve sign was put on Stedham Road and checked the signs on Gravel Pit Road and Highway 104.
• Environmental Officer Inspected Area: Checked for illegal dumping on Raymond Road, Providence Road, Summers Road, James Road, Webster Road, Nesby Road, Walters Road, Dawson Road, Reba Lane, County Line Road, McEntire Road, Irene Drive, Hooker Road and Pointer Road.
• Bridge Crew: The hole that was in the side rail of the bridge on Blue Rock Road was repaired with ready mix concrete.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes with cold mix on Tamo River Road, Mabry Road and Brinkley Road. The potholes were filled on Celia Road with two loads of hot mix. Hot mix was also spread in the low areas to build them up and make the road smooth.
• Culvert Crew: A tree that had fallen across the road on Liska Lane had to be cut up and removed.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled gravel to Wilson Road.
• Grader Operators: Gradfed Wolfe Road, Shingle Mill Road, Kimmel Road, Peaceful Valley Road, Bearden Road, Jenny Road, Elderwood Road, Weekly Road, Sunny Circle Lane and continued spreading gravel on Wilson Road.
• Ditching Crew: Cut ditches on Chandler Road and Pointer Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Grass was cut on Atkins Lake Road.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping and trashy yards on Snyder Road, Brown Cemetery Road, East Pointer Road, Ponderosa Road, Ag Air Road, Brunmar Cove, Irene Drive, Crofford Road and Deep Bayou Road.
• Bridge Crew: The utilities were marked in the Watson Chapel area and Sulphur Springs area getting ready to cut the right of way on the road.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on South Evans Road and put down 45 gallons of gravel on the road.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled a load of gravel from Little Rock to Melanie Road and a half load of gravel from the Jefferson County Road Department to Melanie Lane.
• Grader Operators: Spread two loads of gravel on Melanie Lane and graded State Farm Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: The grass was cut on Quattlebaum Road.
• Sign Shop: Made a one call for Griderfield Road, McDonley Road and Deep Bayou Road so repairs can be made on the road. A road sign was put up on Blythe Road and debris was cut from around the stop sign on Blythe Road.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping on Rosswood Road, Thicket Drive, Coachlight Drive, Chamberwood Drive, Blair Road, Walker Road, Farm Lane, Middle Warren Road, Claud Road, Stone Road, Brunetti Road, North Gilland Road, Reed Lake Road and Harvey Road.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Bitely Road, Harmony Church Road, Jacks Road, Hackwood Road, Dogwood Road, Murdock Road, Compton Road, Ellison, Blackwell, Providence Road, Tamo River Road and Mabry Road with cold mix.
• Grader Operators: Graded Acklin Bridge Road, Harlan Road, Clint Henderson Road, Freeman, Willie Jackson, Longbell, Randolph, Lonoke County Road, Dudley Road, Murchison Road, Moorehead Road and Lisa Lane.
• Boom Mower Crew: The grass was cut on Atkins Lake Road and Noble Lake Road.
• Sign Shop: A road sign and a stop sign were made and put up on Dawson Road. Checked signs on Claude Road and Princeton Pike to make sure they were in good condition. A one call was done for a sign on Reed Drive. Worked in the sign shop the rest of the day making signs.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping and trashy yards on Cornerstone Road, Crooked Creek Road, Crumpton, Dabbs Road, Dismuke, Florene, Fluke Kelly Road, Gibson and Harlan Road.
County Recycling Report
• Brought in eight tire boxes, seven paper boxes, two trash boxes
• Took two trash boxes to Wright for clean-up
• Brought in three trash trailers
• Took out three trash trailers
• Jefferson County brought in 30.61 tons of tires
• Get Rid of It/Waste Management brought in 76.32 tons of tires