The following students were winners in the Townsend Park Elementary science fair, which was held Monday, April 29, to Friday, May 3:
Second, third grade
• Physical science — first place Tyra Henderson, second place Alex Moore and third place Darius Gaines;
• Life science — first place Jamiyah Gary, second place Amia Gurndy and third place Brandy Price;
• Earth science — first place Braylon Wilson, second place LaShantay Burnett and third place Kevon White;
Third, fourth grade
• Physical science — first place Charondric Broyles, second place Joydyne Carmickle and third place Makhiya Jackson;
• Life science — first place JaQuan Marbley, second place Romello Turner and third place LaRose Spicer;
• Physical science — first place Glen Ginger, second place Cameron Anderson and third place Quinton Flowers.
These students and their projects will be competing in the Arkansas River Education Cooperatives science fair on Friday.