Targeting Our People’s Priorities with Service Inc. will begin taking applications for its fall programs at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 4.
Parents or guardians must complete the applications with the necessary documents.
TOPPS programs include after-school tutoring and enrichment starting Monday, Sept. 9, from 3:30-6 p.m. for grades 1-12.
There are three mentoring programs that are twice a month on Sunday afternoons. Students must be enrolled in a school setting or referred by a youth agency:
• Mentoring: Beginning Steps — girls 8-12
• Mentoring: Changing Steps — girls 13-18
• Mentoring: Marcus C. Harris II — Moving Forward — boys 8-18
TOPPS also offers:
• DREAMS — Preparing students for college for sophomores, juniors and seniors (limited slots).
• Graphic Training — Students must have artistic abilities. Students are trained after school three days a week (limited slots).
All services are free to students in Jefferson County.
Details: Dee Moore, Raychelle Grant or Kasee Dove at 850-6011.