William Bumpus, left, and L.A. Smith with Joe Pullman Roofing and Construction, repair damaged shingles on the roof of the Colonial Steak House in Pine Bluff on Thursday. The weather may make it challenging to work outdoors for a couple of days. The National Weather Service forecast calls for a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms Friday and a 20 percent chance of precipitation Friday night with a low around 63. Saturday will also bring a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Stephens Media LLC or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Stephens Media LLC is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.