The City of Pine Bluff Economic and Community Development Department will have a draft of the 2012 Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER) available for review in the Economic & Community Development Office, 716 Georgia St. A public hearing will be held to discuss, review and take comments on the 2012 CAPER at 5 p.m. Thursday in the City Hall Council Chambers, 200 East Eighth Ave. Comments will be accepted until March 30. The CAPER will be submitted to the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Stephens Media LLC or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Stephens Media LLC is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.