Dollarway High School will hold registration for the 2013-14 school year beginning Monday, July 29, in the Dollarway High School gymnasium.
Registration dates and times are as follows:
• 12th grade — 9-9:30 a.m. Monday, July 29
• 11th grade — 10-10:30 a.m. Tuesday, July 30
• 10th grade — 11-11:30 a.m. Wednesday, July 31
• Ninth grade — 1-2 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 1
Orientation for all new students per grade level will be in the cafeteria beginning one half hour prior to registration.
For new ninth-grade students and transferring students the following information is needed:
• Proof of residency — Utility bill with name of parent along with birth certificate, Social Security card and shot records or legal guardianship along with legal court papers.
• Withdrawal form from previous school or transcript/last report card.
Returning students can pick up their re-enrollment sheet from 9 a.m. to noon Friday, Aug. 2, in the cafeteria.
Students who are on suspension or expelled from another district cannot enroll in the Dollarway School District.
Students must live inside of the Dollarway School District to attend.
The first official day of school is Monday, Aug. 19.