The Pine Bluff Commercial online is offering two different ways for voters to catch up on the important issues and information they need to prepare for Election Day.
A temporary “Elections” section has been launched and features — in chronological order — all of the recent local and state election-related articles that have appeared in The Commercial. Readers can find this section in the top middle portion of the homepage near the “News” section at www.pbcommercial.com .
A temporary “Voter Guide” is also available and is meant to serve as a quick, easy one-stop-shop where voters can prepare themselves for Election Day. There voters can find:
• Dates and times for early voting and Election Day voting
• A list of all of the races and candidates in Jefferson County with a link to one article per candidate for most races
• A list of all the ballot issues for the state with a link to an article about each
• A list of polling places with a link to map to each
• A list of precinct numbers with a link to a sample ballot showing voters what they will see on the ballot in their precinct for many precincts
• Maps of the political districts and their boundaries
• Important links to the local election commission and Secretary of State websites where even more voting information can be found.
Readers can also search our archives, which date back to November 2011 and are free of additional charge for our print and online subscribers. Older articles are also searchable and can be downloaded for a small fee.