The following Jefferson County properties were transferred or sold recently with recording date, amount (if property was sold), owner, previous owner and address of property, according to the Jefferson County Assessor’s Office:
• May 13, $313,000, Midwest Oilseeds Inc., no former owner listed on assessor’s website; agri use land; SEC 24 TWP 6 S RNG 07 W; Altheimer area.
• May 24, $155,000, Channa S. Barfield, Wayne V. Caldwell, 210 Beatrice Lane, White Hall.
• May 28, $132,000, Rasheed M. and Shaila A. Nabi, Russell C. Hathcock and wife, 907 Meredith St., White Hall.
• May 30, $155,000, Alicia Nicole Sheppard, J&S Home Builders Inc.; Park Lakes S/D Phase 1, Redfield.
• May 30, $109,000, Kenneth Jasper and Gloria Jasper, Teresa Kay Jackson et al, 8004 N. Pinewood Drive, Pine Bluff (Watson Chapel community.)
• May 31, $138,000, John Phillip Mincy and Rebecca D. Mincy, Matthew R. Rotchacher and wife, 5 Concord Drive, White Hall.
• June 3, $171,000, Evelyn D. Harrison and James H. Harrison, Charles L. Rouse, 108 Blue Bird Cove, White Hall.
• June 4, $600,000, Elmwood Farms LLC, Jetwhic Properties LLC, SEC 24 TWP 6 S RNG 07 W; agri use/vacant; Altheimer area.