The roads that were repaired by the Jefferson County Road Department were as follows:
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes with cold mix on Horseshoe Lake Road, Earl Chadick Road, North, South and West McKinney Road.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled SB2 and washed rock from Little Rock to the Swan Lake Recreational Area Road.
• Grader Operators: Graded Gibb Anderson Road, Jefferson-Lincoln County Line Road, Hooker Road, Jeter Road, Cantrell Road, Harlan Road, Acklin Bridge Road, Thomas Roads and Marshall Road. Graded Swan Lake Recreational Area Road and spread one load of SB2 and three loads of washed rock on the road.
• Sign Shop: Road sign was made and put up on South McKinney Road. Stop signs were put up on Earl Chadick Road and South McKinney Road. Took three barrels to Altheimer East Road to block hole on the side of the road until it can be repaired.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes with cold mix on Quattlebaum Road.
• Grader Operators: Graded Olloway Road and Griderfield Road.
• Sign Shop: Put “high water” signs on Stagecoach Road, Shannon Road and Camden Cutoff Road. Took sandbags to President’s Circle.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping and trashy yards on county roads.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled brown river rock from Little Rock to the Jefferson County Road Department.
• Ditching Crew: Cut ditches on Chandler Road.
• Sign Shop: Checked signs on Altheimer East Road, Highway 79 north and Rob Roy Road for visibility and good repair.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes with cold mix on Crooked Creek Road.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes with cold mix on River Road, Chaney Road and finished patchwork on Crooked Creek Road.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled three loads of b-stone from Little Rock to the Jefferson County Road Department.
• Grader Operators: Graded Altheimer East Road, Olloway Road and Deerhaven Road. Cut tree out of the road on Sweeney Road.
• Sign Shop: Put stop sign back up on Old Star City Road. Called Highway Department to report missing stop sign on Highway 13 and Crooked Creek Road.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes with cold mix on Chaney Road and Byrd Road.
• Culvert Crew: Cleaned leaves out of culverts on Middle Warren Road.
• Grader Operators: Graded Deep Bayou Road and Pointer Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut right of way on Summers Road and Providence Road.
Jefferson County Recycling Report
• Brought in six tire boxes, five paper boxes, two trash boxes.
• Brought three trash trailers in, sent three trash trailers out.
• Jefferson County brought in 21.94 tons of tires. Get Rid of It/Waste Management brought in 25.33 tons of tires.
• Coordinated electrical work at the new recycling facility.