The roads that were repaired by the Jefferson County Road Department were as follows:
• Boom Mower Crew: Checked roads and bridges for ice on Old Warren Road, Middle Warren Road, Camden Cutoff, Earl Chadick, State Farm Road and Joe T. Henslee Road.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled calcium from Little Rock to the Jefferson County Road Department.
• Boom Mower Crew: Checked bridges and roads for ice on State Farm Road, Joe T. Henslee Road Earl Chadick Road. Crews put out salt, industrial sand and calcium chloride to melt the ice of bridges and overpasses on Stagecoach Road, East Baldwin Road, Gravel Pit Road, Hadin Reed Road, Princeton Pike, Providence Road, Lee Springs Road, Camden Cutoff, Whiteville Road, Gaddy Koonce Road, Middle Warren Road, Dyson Road, Jefferson Parkway, South McKinney Road, Earl Chadick Road, Jim Ford Road, Joe T. Henslee Road, State Farm Road, Gilliand Road, Wilson Road and Louis L. Ramsay road. Also covered the curves on NCTR Road, Stagecoach Road, Redfield Overpass, Intersection on River Road and Highway 365, and the hill on Gravel Pit Road.
• Truck Drivers: Checked bridges and roads for ice on Providence Road, Whiteville Road, Sorrells Road, Ryburn Road, Middle Warren Road, Pinebergen Road and Wilbur West Road.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes with cold mix on Morgan Road.
• Grader Operators: Graded Gibb Anderson Road.
• Ditching Crew: Cleaned out ditches on Morrow Road and Reed Lake Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut grass on Jim Ford Road, Belmont Road and Tas Road.
• Sign Shop: A one call was made for Brittany Road to put up a new road sign. A road sign was put up on Swan Lake Road and Rob Roy Road. Also, a curve sign was put up on Rob Roy Road.
• From Dec. 5 to Dec. 9, the Jefferson County Road Department had four crews consisting of three men out. One crew was spreading sand and calcium on bridges and overpasses. The other three crews were spraying liquid de-icer on bridges and overpasses beginning Dec. 5. The crews were out 24 hours a day until the ice was gone.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes with cold mix on Sorrells Road, Spring Lake Road, NCTR Road, River Road and Ussery Road.
• Truck Driver: Hauled SB2 to Webb Road to cover culvert.
• Culvert Crew & Heavy Equipment Operators: Installed a culvert on Webb Road and covered it with SB2.
• Grader Operator: Graded McEntire Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut grass on Abernathy Road and Mitchell Road. Tree limbs were cut back from the road on Hannaberry Lake Road.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes with cold mix on Morgan Road and Cornerstone Road.
• Culvert Crew: Installed a pipe on River Road in Redfield to repair cave in.
• Ditching Crew: Cleaned leaves out of ditches on Middle Warren Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut trees on right of way on Hannaberry Lake Road.
• Sign Shop: Put stop sign and road sign on Kristen Drive. Checked road signs on Old Warren Road for visibility and good repair. Worked in the sign shop making signs the rest of the day.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes with cold mix on Ferda Road and in the Suburbia Sub-Division.
• Grader Operator: Graded Jefferson and Lincoln County Line Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut grass on Townsend Road, Earl Chadick Road and Morris Chapel Road.
• Sign Shop: Put a road sign up on Sorrells Road. Put two signs up on Lovelace Road, Dead End Sign and Dangerous Intersection Sign. Put a mail box up on Huntley Trail.
• Brought in two trash boxes, five cardboard boxes, seven tire boxes.
• Sent a box of rims to K&K.
• Jefferson County brought in 12.79 tons of tires. Get Rid of It/Waste Management brought in 15.11 tons of tires.
• Worked with SEADD and the City of Pine Bluff to finalize a change order of grant monies for work on the new Recycling Center and District E-Waste Hub.
• Over the past two weeks, Recycling Rex and Santa Claus visited Gandy Elementary, Greenville/Forrest Park and a Girl Scout Troop.