The roads that were repaired by the Jefferson County Road Department were as follows:
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Wilbur West with cold mix. Hauled two loads of field dirt to the Altheimer Fire Station.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled three loads of hot mix to North Evans Road to pave the road.
• Grader Operators: Graded Garrett Road and Jeter Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut grass on South McKinney Road and Hooker Road.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled four loads of hot mix to Marshall Road to pave the road.
• Grader Operators: Graded Gibb Anderson Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut grass on Pinebergen Road and Kingswood Estates Drive.
• Sign Shop: Put two mail boxes up on North Evans Road. A one call was made for Brittany Road and Kristen Road for signs that will be put up on the road and put a Neighborhood Watch sign up on Hackwood Drive.
• Environmental Officer: Checked county roads for illegal dumping.
• Patching Crew: Paved levee at Island Harbor with five loads of hot mix. Filled potholes on Morgan Road with cold mix.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled 48 yards of SB2 to Fluke Kelley Road and hauled five loads of hot mix to Island Harbor.
• Grader Operators: Graded and spread 48 yards of SB2 on Fluke Kelley Road. Graded Longbell Road and Altheimer East Road.
• Ditching Crew: Cleaned out ditches on Chandler Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut grass on Horseshoe Lake Road, Hooker Road, Belmont Road and Abernathy Road.
• Sign Shop: Took signs to Island Harbor Road. Put road signs on Providence Road and Clint Henderson Road. Checked signs off Highway 79 north and Highway 54 in Sulphur Springs for visibility and good repair.
• Bridge Crew: Checked bridges for ice on Brunetti Road, Belmont Road, Abernathy Road and Hooker Road.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes with cold mix on Huntley Trail.
• Grader Operator: Graded Huntley Trail.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut grass on Jim Ford Road.
• Sign Shop: Put stop sign on Lucky Road.
Jefferson County Recycling Report
• Brought in four tire boxes, five paper boxes.
• Brought three trash trailers in, sent three trash trailers out.
• Jefferson County brought in 15.92 tons of tires. Get Rid of It/Waste Management brought in 16.51 tons of tires.
• Completed the first phase of the Recycling Center and Solid Waste District E-Waste Collection Hub.