The roads that were repaired by the Jefferson County Road Department were as follows:
• Bridge Crew: Sprayed around the bridge of Tamo River Road to kill weeds.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled 48 yards of C-Ballast to Samuel Road and Huntley Trail.
• Grader Operators: Graded Walker Road, Longbell Road, State Farm Road, Gilliand Road, Garrett Road, Fallis Lake Road, Sunset Lane, Terra Lane, Rucker Road, Milner Road, Straughn Road, Whiteaker Road, Furrlw Road and McEntire Road. Graded Providence Road and spread 28 yards of hot mix across the road. Graded Samuel Road and spread 28 yards of C-Ballast on the road. Also spread 20 yards of C-Ballast on Huntley Trail.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut right of way on Old Warren Road.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Wabbaseka Road, Horseshoe Lake Road, Ferda Road, South McKinney Road. Removed a tree off of Quattlebaum Road.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled 16 loads of tire chips to the landfill.
ª Grader Operators: Graded Buttermilk Road, Jericho Road and Pine Meadow Drive.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Noble Lake Road, Atkins Lake Road, Blankenshiip Road, Mabry Road, Tamo River Road and Brinkley Road.
• Culvert Crew: Installed a 12-foot-by-20-foot driveway culvert on Liksa Road and covered it with six yards of SB2 and cleaned out a pipe on Princeton Pike.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled two loads of SB2 to Pine Meadow Drive and haled four loads of SB2 to Mitchell Road.
• Grader Operators: Graded Wabbaseka Cemetery Road, Dairy Lane and Camp Talhoa Road. Morris Chapel Road, Lessel Road, Johnnies Lane and Townsend Road. Graded Pine Meadow Drive and spread two loads of SB2 on the road. Graded Mitchell Road and spread four loads of SB2 on the road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut ditches on County Line Road.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Belmont Road, Irene Drive, Mallard Drive and Teal Drive.
• Culvert Crew: Graded parking lot at the new recycling center at 1800 E. Harding Ave.
• Truck Driver: Haled SB2 to the parking lot of the new recycling center.
• Grader Operators: Graded parking lot at the new recycling center and spread two loads of SB2 on the parking lot. Graded Vanalsen Road, Dowd Road, Fire Department Road, Mt. Olive Church Road, Tower Road, Honey Bee Lane, Red Hall Road, Winston Road, Otto Hall Road Rolfe Road, Mulberry Grove Road, Altheimer Cemetery Road and Tucker Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cleaned out the ditches on State Farm Road in Tucker.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping on Jefferson County roads.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Swan Lake Recreational Road, Winston Road, Tamo River Road, Moscow Store Road and Pinebergen Road.
• Grader Operators: Continued work on the parking lot at 1800 E. Harding Ave. and graded Klie Road, O’Brient Road, Fugate Road, Vaugine Road and Alexrown Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut grass in the ditches on Gibb Anderson Road.
• Sign Shop: A “no loaded truck”sign was put up on Gilliand Road.
Jefferson County Recycling Report
• Brought in five tire boxes, three cardboard boxes and three trash boxes.
• Brought three trash trailers in, sent three trash trailers out.
• Jefferson County brought in 21.7 tons of tires. Get Rid of It/Waste Management brought in 35.68 tons of tires.
• Continued operating the collection center near Taylor Field.
• Continued work on the Sulphur Springs Park project.