The roads that were repaired by the Jefferson County Road Department were as follows:
• Bridge Crew: Picked up trash on Princeton Pike, Target Valley Road and German Springs Road.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Longbell Road with hot mix asphalt and continued the overlay job on Kingswood Estate Road.
• Grader Operators: Graded Gibb Anderson Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut right of way on Middle Warren Road, Shannon Road, Petty Road and Boyd Point.
• Sign Shop: Put road sign and stop sign on Deer Lane. Put road sign back up on Annale Road and worked in the shop the rest of the day making signs.
• Environmental Officer: Checked roads in Jefferson County for illegal dumping.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Morgan Road with cold mix.
• Patching Crew: Overlayed Jacks Road with hot mix asphalt.
• Culvert Crew & Heavy Equipment Operator: Installed a 15-foot-by-20-foot driveway culvert on Dyson Road and installed a 12-foot-by-30-foot driveway culvert on Sweetgum Lane and covered these culverts with 15 yards of SB2.
• Truck Driver: Hauled SB2 to Dyson Road and Sweetgum Lane.
• Grader Operators: Graded Wrape Road.
• Boom Mower Operator: Cut right of way on Middle Warren Road.
• Sign Shop: Put two curve signs on Camden Cutoff Road and one on Shannon Road. Made a one call for a stop sign to be moved on 6th Avenue.
• Patching Crew: Continued filling potholes on Morgan Road with cold mix.
• Grader Operators: Graded levee at Reydell, Griderfield Road and Swan Lake Recreational Road.
• Truck Driver: Hauled 20 yards of dirt to the new recycling center on East Harding Avenue and hauled 20 yards of SB2 from Little Rock to the Road Department.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cleaned out the ditches on NCTR Road and hauled the dirt away. Mowed Middle Warren Road and continued cutting right of way on Middle Warren Road.
• Sign Shop: Changed out the grader blades of grader at Swan Lake Recreational Road. Placed two delineator signs on Kingswood Estate Road at the pipe that runs across the road. Worked in the sign shop making signs the rest of the day.
• Environmental Officer: Checked for illegal dumping on Target Valley Road.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Providence Road, Fallis Lake Road, Murdock Road, Hadin Reed Road and Stokes Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut right of way on Regalia Road.
• Sign Shop: Checked signs on River Road. Prepared material for putting pavement markers on Harmony Church Road and worked in the sign shop the rest of the day making signs.
• Environmental Officer: Checked roads for illegal dumping and trashy yards.
Jefferson County Recycling Report
• Brought in five cardboard boxes, four paper boxes and two trash boxes.
• Brought two trash trailers in, sent two trash trailers out.
• Jefferson Count brought in 30.39 tons of tires. Get Rid of It/Waste Management brought in 24.39 tons of tires.
• Sent out a load of cardboard and a load of paper.
• Continued operating the collection site near Taylor Field.
• Picked up materials from various elementary and middle schools.
• Participated in event at First Presbyterian Church.