The roads that were repaired by the Jefferson County Road Department were as follows:
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Luckie Road and Hannaberry Road.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled SB2 from Little Rock to Huntley Trail, Fletcher and Kimbrough and one load of wash rock to Huntley Trail.
• Grader Operators: Graded Wilson Road, Castro Road, Alford Lane, Appian Road and Fern Leaf Road. Graded Huntley Trail and spread one load of wash rock and one load of SB2 on the road. Graded Fletcher and spread five loads of SB2 on the road. Graded Kimbrough and spread two loads of SB2 on the road.
• Ditching Crew: Cleaned out the ditches on Middle Warren Road and Old Warren Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Picked up limbs that had fallen in the county ditches over the winter. Cut trees out of ditches on South Evans Road, Boys Training School Road, Sorrells Road, Old Warren Road, Middle Warren Road, Bruce Trail, Wampler Spur Road, Minton Road and Beechnut Road.
• Sign Shop: Put barrels out on Camden Cut-Off Road, Sorrells Road, Whiteville Road and Gaddy Koonce Road. Put a road sign on Fergusson Road and helped get a tree out of the road on Bearden Road and Hooker Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cleaned sand and salt off bridges on Old Star City Road, Pinebergen Road and Wilber West Road. Picked up limbs and a fallen tree on Camden Cut-Off, cut it up and hauled it away.
• Sign Shop: Put mailbox back up on Gravel Pit Road. Picked up barrels on Whiteville Road and worked in the shop the rest of the day.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Sorrells Road with cold mix.
• Grader Operators: Graded Noble Lake Road, Hartley Dump Road, Altheimer East Road and Samuel Road. Tree fell across the road on Hooker Road and Abernathy Road and crew pulled it off the road, cut it up and hauled it away.
• Ditching Crew: Cleaned out ditches on North Pack Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cleaned off bridges on Jefferson-Lincoln County Line Road and McEntire Road.
• Sign Shop: Put two “dangerous intersection” signs on Middle Warren Road. Put road sign on North McKinney Road and Bruce Trail.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Sorrells Road, UAPB Fish Pond Road, Whippoorwill Lane, Jamestown Road, Eva Road and Kearney Road with cold mix.
• Culvert Crew: Installed a culvert on Camden Cut-Off and Saint Raphael Road and covered the culverts with 15 yards of SB2.
• Grader Operator: Graded Garrett Road.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled two loads of sealing chips from Bearden to the Jefferson County Road Department.
• Grader Operator: Graded Hartley Dump Road, Walker Road, Gilliand Road, State Farm Road and Mulberry Grove Road.
Jefferson County Recycling Report
• Jefferson County brought in seven tire boxes, five trash boxes and three cardboard boxes.
• Brought three trash trailers in, sent three trash trailers out.
• Jefferson County brought in 23.83 tons of tires. Get Rid of It/Waste Management brought in 26.37 tons of tires.
• Sent out two loads of cardboard and one load of E-Waste.