The roads that were repaired by the Jefferson County Road Department were as follows:
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on North McKinney Road with cold mix.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled three loads of SB2 from Little Rock to the Jefferson County Road Department.
• Grader Operators: Graded West Olloway Road, Laura Lane, Deer Haven Road, Pine Meadow and German Springs Road.
• Ditching Crew: Cleaned out the ditches on North Pack Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cleaned sand and salt off the bridges on Morgan Road, East Altheimer Road, Mulberry Grove Road, Moss Road, Elkins Road, Providence Road, Lee Springs Road, Camden Cut Off Road and Dyson Road.
• Sign Shop: Put stop sign and road sign on Jewell Drive and Princeton Pike. One call was made for work to be done on Middle Warren Road and Walls Road and worked in the signs shop making signs.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Big Moe Road and Sweet Home Road.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled ten loads of dirt to the Railroad Museum. Hauled 15 yards of SB2 to Bayou Metro Recreational Road to spread on the road.
• Grader Operators: Graded Swan Lake Recreational Road. Spread 10 loads of fill dirt at the railroad museum where the road sloped. Graded and spread 52 yards of sB2 on Bayou Meto Recreational Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Sprayed around the bridges to kill weeds and cleaned sand and salt of the top of the bridges on Shannon Petty Road, Henderson Road, Ramick Road and Lowman Road.
• Culvert Crew & Heavy Equipment Operators: Installed a 15-foot by 30-foot pipe on McKelvin Road and installed an 8-foot by 20-foot pipe on Lazy Hill Road and covered the pipes with 15 yards of SB2.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled 15 yards of SB2 to McKelvin Road and Lazy Hill Road to cover the pipes that were installed. Hauled dirt away after digging out the ditches on North Pack Road.
• Grade Operators: Graded Swan Lake Recreational Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut tree from ditch, cleaned sand and salt off of bridges and sprayed around the bridge on Ramick Road Princeton Pike and Whiteville Road. Cut right of way on Shannon Road.
• Sign Shop: Put sign on Brockman Road and made signs and decals for recycling boxes rest of the day.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Willow Pond and Ramick Road with cold mix.
• Grader Operators: Graded Morgan Road and St. Peters Cemetery Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut right of way on Beechnut Road, Petty Road and Henderson Road. Cleaned sand and salt off bridges on Gaddy Koonce Road, Sorrells Road and Ryburn Road and sprayed under and around bridges to kill weeds.
• Sign Shop: Made a one call report for the work to be done on President’s Circle and worked in the sign shop making signs for recycling.
• Culvert Crew & Heavy Equipment Operators: Checked for beaver dams on Lakewood Road and Sorrells Road. Checked condition of road on Hardin Reed Road, Moring Road and Jed Road.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled SB2 from Little Rock to the Jefferson County Road Department.
• Grader Operators: Graded Mulberry Grove Road, Winston Road, State Farm Road and Wabbaseka Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cleaned sand and salt off top of bridges on Middle Warren Road, Hazel Street, Rosswood Road, Harmony Church Road. Cut shoulders on Palomino Road.
• Sign Shop: Made signs and decals for recycling boxes.
Jefferson County Recycling Report
• Jefferson County brought in 10 tire boxes, four cardboard boxes, two trash boxes.
• Brought in three trash trailers. Sent out three trash trailers.
• Jefferson County brought in 43.54 tons of tires. Get Rid of It/Waste Management brought in 45.67 tons of tires.
• Sent out two cardboard trucks and one newspaper truck.
• Continued work at the Recycling Center.