The roads that were repaired by the Jefferson County Road Department were as follows:
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Gibb Anderson Road with cold mix.’
• Truck Drivers: Hauled SB2 from Little Rock to the Jefferson County Road Department and hauled 48 yards of SB2 to Hickory Road.
• Ditching Crew: Dug out soft spots on Hickory Road and 48 yards of SB2 was spread on the road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut right of way on Richmond Core Road, Wood Road and North Pack Road.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Providence Road, Gibb Anderson Road and Wilbur West Road wit h cold mix.
• Culvert Crew: Installed a 30-foot by 10-foot cross drain pipe on Summers Road and covered it with 10 tons of SB2.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled SB2 from Little Rock to the Jefferson County Road Department and hauled 10 tons of SB2 to Summers Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cleaned out ditches on Evans Road, Hardin Reed Road, Butrum Road and Princeton Pine Loop.
• Environmental Officer: Worked with Jefferson County resident to get trashy yard cleaned up.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Meadowpond Trail, Wagon Trace Road, Gravel Pit Road, Henderson Road, Beechnut Road, Flemmons Road, Dyson Road and Hixson Circle with CRS-2. Filled potholes on Brunetti Road with cold mix.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Lee Springs Road, Community Road, Ray Road and Hydra Road.
• Grader Crew: Graded Bayou Meto Recreational Road and Gibson Road.
Jefferson County Recycling Report
• Brought in six tire boxes, four cardboard boxes and three trash boxes.
• Brought three trash trailers in, sent three trash trailers out.
• Jefferson County brought in 42.69 tons of tires. Get Rid of It/Waste Management brought in 40.32 tons of tires.
• Sent out one truckload of baled cardboard, one truckload of baled newspaper, and two truckloads of E-Waste.
• Moved office from the main facility on Gravel Pit Road to the new recycling collection center at 1800 E. Harding Ave.
• Removed trees and other debris from land behind the new center. Continued making progress on electrical work.
• Began cross-training staff with the City of Pine Bluff’s Household Hazardous Waste and Recycling Collection Center.
• Held event at Quest Charter School; providing recycling collection containers.
• Promoted Benchmark testing at Broadmoor School.