The roads that were repaired by the Jefferson County Road Department were as follows:
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Sorrells Road.
• Culvert Crews & Heavy Equipment Operators: Drove to Mississippi to get a load of pipe for Gaddy Koonce Road and Huntley Trail.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled SB2 from Little Rock to Wabbaseka Road.
• Grader Operators: Graded Wabbaseka Road and spread three loads of SB2 on the road. Graded Blackwell Road, Ellison Road, Cantrell Road, Garnett Road, Longbell Road and Mulberry Road. Graded Winston Road, Chandler Road, Baugh Road, Kristen Drive, Keb Road, Nenning Road, Joanette Road, Brittany Road, White Hall Saddle Club Road, Wishbone Farm Road, Reynolds Road, Natalie Road and Moody Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut the ditches on Winston Road and cleaned out culverts up and down the road. Bush hogged lot at the new recycling center on Harding Avenue.
• Environmental Officer: Checked Jefferson County roads for illegal dumping sites and trashy yards.
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Middle Warren Road, Divoky Road, Donham Road and McKinney Road.
• Culvert Crews & Heavy Equipment Operators: Installed a 15-inch by 36-inch culvert on Huntley Trail and replaced cross drain pipe on Koeing Road, covering pipe with 15 yards of SB2.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled 15 yards of SB2 from Little Rock to Huntley Trail and Koeing Road.
• Grader Operators: Graded Townsend Road, State Farm Road and County Line Road. Graded and cut shoulders on Clint Henderson Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut right of way on Wheeler Chapel Road.
• Feb. 19
• Culvert Crew: Installed an 18-inch by 25-inch cross drain pipe on Gaddy Koonce Road and covered it with five tons of SB2.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled one load of SB2 from Little Rock to Gaddy Koonce Road to cover road.
• Grader Operators: Graded Longbell Road, Fluke Kelly Road and Wilie Jackson Road. Graded Tom Harvill Road and spread 40 yards of sB2 on the road.
• Ditching Crew: Cut ditches on Chandler Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut limbs and brush on Mail Route Road.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled four loads of SB2 from Little Rock to Cantrell Road.
• Grader Operators: Graded Marshall Road, Acklin Bridge Road and Harlan Road. Graded Cantrell Road and spread four loads of SB2 on the road.
• Boom Mower Shop: Cut right of way on Wishbone Farm Road.
• Environmental Officer: Worked with a resident on Ryburn Road to get a yard cleaned up.
Jefferson County Recycling Report
• Brought in one trash box, four paper boxes, 12 tire boxes.
• Brought three trash trailers in, sent three trash trailers out.
• Jefferson County brought in 38.15 tons of tires. Get Rid of It/Waste Management brought in 16.54 tons of tires.
• Finalized plans for roof work on Coroner’s Office.
• Received finalized drawings for Sulphur Springs park.
• Cleaned brush and debris from area surrounding the new recycling center.