The roads that were repaired by the Jefferson County Road Department are as follows:
Friday, Oct. 4
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Forrest Oak Drive, Jason Drive and Pleasant Valley Drive with cold mix.
• Culvert Crew and Heavy Equipment Operators: Spread 15 yards of dirt on the cemetery grounds off Old Warren Road.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled off trees and debris from the Blaylock Cemetery.
• Grader Operators: Graded Walker Road, Gilland Road, Clint Henderson Road, McCormick Road, Olloway Road, Summers Road and Crossett Road. Spread SB2 on Hooker Cemetery Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut grass on Marshall Road. Cut trees and brush in Blaylock Cemetery.
• Sign Shop: Put up a mailbox on McGaughy Road. Put signs up on Earl Chadick Road for the Wright Fire Department. Put a 25 mph sign on President’s Circle. Repaired a delineater sign on Whiteville Road.
Monday, Oct. 7
• Patching Crew: Filled potholes on Handley Road, Sandy Bayou Lane, River Road and Wolfe Road with cold mix. Sprayed calcium on Robinson Road, President’s Circle, Dyson Road, Cross Road and Springlake Road to settle the dust.
• Culvert Crew and Heavy Equipment Operators: Dirt work was done on the parking lot of the new sheriff’s office site, digging out dirt and hauling it off.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled dirt away from the new sheriff’s office site.
• Grader Operators: Graded Clint Henderson Road, Lonoke County Line Road, Dudley Road, Murchison Road and Payne Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut grass on Tom Harvill Road, Crooked Creek Road, Gib Anderson Road and Louis L. Ramsay firing range.
• Sign Shop: Pulled old post and put up new speed limit signs on Petty Road, Camden Cut-Off Road and Fulkerson Road. Pulled old post and put up a new stop sign on Anderson and Fulkerson Road.
Tuesday, Oct. 8
• Patching Crew: Chip and sealed Divoky Road. Filled potholes on Stagecoach Road, NCTR Road and Woodland Drive with cold mix. Sprayed Bitely Road with CRS-2.
• Culvert Crew: Set up parking lot at the new sheriff’s office site by digging out dirt and hauling it off.
• Truck Drivers: Hauled off dirt at the new sheriff’s office site.
• Grader Operators: Graded Collier Lee Road, Gibb Anderson Road, Griderfield Road, Harvey Road, Cottonwood Road, Willey Road and Crumpton Road. Spread three loads of SB2 on the Wabbaseka Community Park.
• Ditching Crew: Cut ditches on Chandler Road.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut grass in ditches on Wabbaskea Road, Burnette Road, Hartly Dump Road and Louis L. Ramsay Road. Cut right of way on Pleasant Drive.
• Sign Shop: A one call was made for Sorrells Road and Whiteville Road for the sign post that needs to be pulled up. Checked signs on Earl Chadick Road, McKinney Road, Horseshoe Lake Road, Joe T. Henslee Road and Jim Ford Road.
Wednesday, Oct. 9
• Truck Drivers: Worked at the tire recycling center burying tire chips.
• Grader Operators: Graded Sell Davis Road, Altheimer Sewer Road, Osborn Road, Celia Road and Altheimer Cemetery Road. Spread eight loads of SB2 on the new parking lot at the sheriff’s office site.
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut right of way on Shady Road, Moss Road, Wood Road and Crow’s Nest. Cut grass on Paper Mill Road, Osborn Road and Blue Rock Road.
• Sign Shop: Worked at the new Jefferson County sheriff’s office site.
Thursday, Oct. 10
• Boom Mower Crew: Cut grass on the Wabbaseka Park Sewer Ponds.
• Spraying Operators: Sprayed for mosquitoes on the grounds of the UAPB baseball field, football field, etc.
• Sign Shop: Worked at the new sheriff’s office site.
• Brought in eight tire boxes, seven paper boxes and seven trash boxes.
• Brought three trash trailers in, sent three trash trailers out.
• Jefferson County brought in 30.17 tons of tires. Get Rid of It/Waste Management brought in 64.83 tons of tires.
• Provided boxes for community cleanup on Princeton Pike.
• Finished up ADEQ approved parking addition to dispose of excess tire chips.
• Finished removing all old tin for new recycling facility. Coordinated with contractor to begin placing new material on support structure.