The runoff election is Tuesday, Nov. 27. Before you get in the voting both, equip yourself with information by clicking through the links below. To read our ongoing and past election coverage in chronological order, click here.
Early voting for the runoff election is 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 20; 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 21; and 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 26, at the Jefferson County Courthouse. Go first to the Jefferson County Clerk's Office and you will be instructed from there.
Absentee ballots may be picked up from the Jefferson County Clerk's Office from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. They will be counted at about 3 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 27.
Find Your Precinct, Poling Place, Districts You Vote In
Click here to go to the Arkansas Secretary of State's Voter View website, which includes an interactive search form.
Enter your name and birthday to:
• Access your voter registration information on record with the state
• Search for your polling place
• Find out what districts represent you
• Search your absentee ballot
Voting on Election Day
On Election Day, Tuesday, Nov. 27, polls will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Bring a form of identification (like a driver's license or other photo ID) with you. Although it is not required for you to vote, it will expedite the process. For more voter FAQs, visit the Secretary of State's Office website.
Races and candidates
Click the candidates' names to read an article about the race. For more information on the candidate or issue, search our archives by clicking here or visit our election coverage section by clicking here.
Alderman, Ward 1
Polling Sites, Precincts and Sample Ballots
If a polling place name is highlighted in blue, click the link to view the site's location on a map. Where the precinct number is highlighted in blue, click to view a sample ballot.
UAPB Stadium, Oliver Street, Pennymon Room, Gate 2: precincts 101, 102, and 423.
Register to Vote
The deadline to register to vote in the runoff election was Sunday, Oct. 28.
If you would like to register, you may do so by:
• Picking up a voter registration application from the Jefferson County Clerk's office in the Jefferson County Courthouse, 101 E. Barraque St. Suite 101, Pine Bluff, AR, 71601 — 870.541.5322 (office) / 870.541.5324 (fax)
Take your form to the Jefferson County Clerk's office or mail it to:
Arkansas Secretary of State
ATTN: Voter Registration
PO Box 8111
Little Rock, AR, 72203-8111
• Secretary of State's Office — http://www.sos.arkansas.gov/
• Jefferson County Election Commission — http://jeffersoncountyelections.com/
• Voter View — https://www.voterview.ar-nova.org/