FAYETTEVILLE — Arkansas has a unique weapon in forward Bobby Portis.
FAYETTEVILLE — Arkansas’ defensive effort at Iowa State was disappointing.
1. Young Guys: Arkansas will continue its preparation for the Texas Bowl when the Razorbacks hold their third postseason practice on Sunday. But the workouts also serve another purpose for Arkansas as it prepares for the 2015 season.
FAYETTEVILLE — The coach knew his team was improving even as losses piled up.
1. Williams on TD: Arkansas running back Jonathan Williams didn’t anticipate much attention by striking a “hands up, don’t shoot” pose after his touchdown at Missouri last month.
FAYETTEVILLE — Arkansas defensive end Trey Flowers didn’t quite grasp the amount of emotion Texas stirred in the Razorbacks until Sunday, when the teams were selected to square off in Houston’s Texas Bowl.
FAYETTEVILLE — Arkansas linebacker Martrell Spaight added another postseason honor to his resume Tuesday.
FAYETTEVILLE — Arkansas quarterback Brandon Allen was in obvious pain the last time he was on the field, struggling with an injury to his right oblique during the fourth quarter of the Razorbacks’ 21-14 loss at Missouri on Nov. 28.
1. All-SEC Honors: Arkansas coach Bret Bielema was adamant when he called Martrell Spaight an All-American linebacker last month.
FAYETTEVILLE — Bret Bielema met with his players Sunday morning to give them a rundown of Arkansas’ potential bowl scenarios.
CLEMSON, S.C. — Mike Anderson blamed himself for No. 18 Arkansas’ late collapse — and told his team just that.
FAYETTEVILLE — Arkansas coach Bret Bielema didn’t bother lobbying publicly for a specific destination when asked if he had a bowl preference last Wednesday.
FAYETTEVILLE — Arkansas guard Manuale Watkins characterized himself as a “go-to” player throughout his high school career.
FAYETTEVILLE — Arkansas coach Mike Anderson wasn’t delicate when describing his team’s performance in the 95-77 loss to Iowa State loss on Friday.
AMES, Iowa — Iowa State transfer Bryce Dejean-Jones appears poised to become more than just Georges Niang’s sidekick this season.
1. All Arkansas: Arkansas coach Bret Bielema said the gameplan for his team’s first few days of bowl preparation will be simple next week. It’s all about Arkansas.
FAYETTEVILLE — Arkansas guard Manuale Watkins loves Bud Walton Arena.
FAYETTEVILLE — Arkansas coach Bret Bielema said Wednesday morning he was looking forward to his future with the Razorbacks.
1. Proactive Approach: Arkansas coach Bret Bielema is no stranger to losing assistants to other positions.
FAYETTEVILLE — Arkansas coach Bret Bielema believes his team finally turned the corner in the rugged Southeastern Conference after going 6-6 this season.